other names for figs

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
did you use to call figs other names when you were a kid ,some i remember us useing were
luke in white/brown
leia in white /red
speeder bike rider

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think we used their real names most of the time. The Ewoks were all just known as "Ewoks" but that was more cos they were cannon-fodder and no one ever wanted them.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
I think we used their real names most of the time. The Ewoks were all just known as "Ewoks" but that was more cos they were cannon-fodder and no one ever wanted them.

ewoks where ok ,i used to kill f x 7 first and other defenceless charectors ........****ing hell i was a action figure bully :lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That purple gimp that hung about the emporer was always another favourite to kill off first

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Aye, this was years and years ago. I think I picked up a few last 17 (Imp Dig and Anakin etc) in with some vintage figs for some bargain price.
All in played with condition but still.

Greedo was always Green Greedo in our house - I think he was alluded to as such on the blurb of one of the playsets we had (may have been the Cantina).

Yoda was always pronounced Yo-Dar, for some reason.

David Tree

Jedi Master
bertie_big_bollocks said:
Greedo was always Green Greedo in our house - I think he was alluded to as such on the blurb of one of the playsets we had (may have been the Cantina).

Yoda was always pronounced Yo-Dar, for some reason.

Green Greedo was what he was titled as in the Palitoy advert for the second wave of figures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom