Star Wars Battlefront BETA

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I've been playing on the PS4 in 1080p.....amazing graphics and sound!

And there's a limited edition PS4 bundle you can buy too

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
This would be better posted in "off topic" - I'm only moaning because I don't have a PS4 yet and I'm jealous

kieatky

Jedi Master
Took sodding ages to download the demo, then once I finally got to play it kept getting my arse kicked but must admit I'm addicted already. Role on November :D :D :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Definitely getting this on the PS4. I imagine the online side of things will be bogged down with all sorts of crap for a few weeks upon official release. Time will tell

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
I've played it for a while now it does look great but gets very boring, however I will still buy it cause I'm sure it will be a little more interesting with more maps :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Awesome game but after a while gets tedious and the spawn points are a ballache but as said earlier its only a small percent of the full games and maps so should be superb after beta feedback etc. BTW has anyone tried the xbox one to windows 10 streaming yet? Just discovered it and i cant get enuff of it! Sat upstairs as i type with battlefront in the top right corner lol dont know if you can do it on ps4 tho.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I don't see what all the fuss is about?? It will never beat this version

image_zpsmcgxsphy.png

Only joking the game looks amazing, and I'm looking forward to trying it.
I've yet to pick up a console to play this on, but without starting a war what is everyone else using? PS4 or Xbox1

x-pack

Grand Master
TwistedMetal said:
I've played it for a while now it does look great but gets very boring, however I will still buy it cause I'm sure it will be a little more interesting with more maps :)

The original one on the PS2 was the same. Very repetitive and quite boring at parts, slogging away to get to some check point. Won't stop me buying this though :roll:

Grant

Sith Lord
As its been said it's a bit repetitive but it's still good. Not sure how much shelf life it'll have.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Graphics and sound are really nice!

Gameplay is sort of 'okay'. The shooting feels imprecise and with death able to come from the air, from gun emplacements, from longshot snipers, it sometimes feels a little unfair and unsatisfying.

Jez

Sith Lord
I haven't played it yet but i asked my son what he thought after he played it for half an hour...
"Dad, its REALLY good!"

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Looks great, sounds great, plays... not quite so great...
Clearly there are some very practiced players out there already, so re-spawning and getting shot almost immediately can get frustrating to say the least.
I think I read that there will be a few 'story' based missions that don't require getting mixed up in the full on online melee, hopefully these can get my skills up!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom