advice on a buy

han duo

Sith Lord
hi guys i want everyones advice on this as i dont know what to do...

this fella has a palitoy deathstar boxed for sale and he wanted Ã'£160.00 for it ..ive got him down to 120.00 then ive got to pay postage which he recons is going to be 10-15 for recorded or speical delivery...

anyway do you think its worth it ...its got the original instructions too..

the box has a flap missing but the deathstar itself is in good condition, plus its complete... he said he will not go any lower :cry:

f0ff_1.jpg

f07d_1.jpg

f018_1.jpg

efb6_1.jpg

f178_1.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
I've had the same problem with photobucket recently, it seems really random what photos it wants to show

han duo

Sith Lord
Augie Ben Doggie said:
YA YOU OVERSEAS STAR WARS COLLECTORS REALY GOT SCREWED ON THE DEATH STAR PLAY SET.tHE ONE IN THE U.S.A WAS SO MUCH BETTER!

yeah ...and homosexuals say that sex with men is better than sex with a woman...but it doesnt make it so :roll: :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Actually the Palitoy death star was a more accurate representation of the actual death star and looked to have more play value. I only had the american version and always felt cheated, but I guess it may have been fun for the homosexuals with the big blue gun!!! :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
gustie said:
lol

the tower version rather than paper version?

dont get me wrong ive got a U.S version and i think its great but the palitoy is the better for me as its the chase i like ,,,and this version is much harder to come by never mind one in good condition ....

if a kid wrote on the u.s version with a felt-tip pen it wiped off....try doing that to cardboard !

han duo

Sith Lord
Augie Ben Doggie said:
Sorry han sorry to hit a nerve.Dont want any enemys here. So if i offended you with my comment im sorry.And one question for you how do you know sex is better with a man vs a women? Cheers 8)

i was in the navy

han duo

Sith Lord
Augie Ben Doggie said:
Sorry han sorry to hit a nerve.Dont want any enemys here. So if i offended you with my comment im sorry.And one question for you how do you know sex is better with a man vs a women? Cheers 8)

no nerves hit here man !! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom