What's the largest item you own?

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I was very tempted recently to get a life size 4-LOM for my focus (sorry not vintage I know) and was wondering what's the largest item you have in your collection? Can be original or something you've custom built yourself.

lejackal

Grand Master
Boxed Falcon is the biggest thing in my modest collection, wouldn't get away with or really have space for anything life size.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
phreatobite said:
Boxed Imperial Shuttle. A lovely thing, just nowhere to display it.

Yeap, had one of them. ****ING MASSIVE! I've seen smaller washing machines

threaders20

Jedi Knight
2 vintage boxed shuttles displayed side by side :D I went through a phase of trying to get two of each vehicle boxed for the ones where there are more than one in the films. I have seen an r2 d2 fridge which I really liked but that was in Australia and I'd never get it home plus it was about $700? And It was about 5 ft tall :) the other thing I have seen is an r2d2 bin about 60 cm tall and I'd love one of those but they only seem to have them in Japan and are about £220 posted :cry:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I purchased an R2 toy toter at FF this weekend, my wife's face was memorable when I walked through the door, that is a large item

i collect store displays so have a few but the largest is a 7ft plus tall scout walker!
from around 1997 like they had in tesco to sell walkers and pepsi. needless to say
its packed away!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I have 3 curtains that join together to make up a podracer picture.

Its about the size of a small garden.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Got a full size Vader cardboard cut out. Think it was used to promote the blu-ray release.
Awesome piece and lucky it folds down for storage :p

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
My cardboard cutout Han carbonite is massive but at least it's flat.
I've also got an r2 pop up laundry basket which is pretty much full size but since it's an item used around the house it doesn't really count. I can totally recommend it and it appears they've re released it for the new film.
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/4266307.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59156|cid:189934165|agid:18091993285|tid:pla-138429901045|crid:77627768365|nw:g|rnd:924823667841005720|dvc:m|adp:1o1&gclid=Cj0KEQiAtMSzBRDs7fvDosLZmpoBEiQADzG1vCm1x25oLZp7HME4gpCNzH3LHrFsWE_B9iGc4ZnrKDIaAoBr8P8HAQ

x-pack

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
I have 3 curtains that join together to make up a podracer picture.

Its about the size of a small garden.

Yeh ...that's pretty big :lol:

I think mine are a couple of Ep.2 Standees that are in their flat pack boxes sitting in the attic worth jack all. They would probably look quite smart if I had a bigger space.

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Mine would be my full sized Death Star...still under construction...sadly, no photos to show as yet...can't reveal the location site either due to possible Rebel spy activity on this forum...

:D

Now I'm back to reality, I would say either my vintage shuttle or Vader sabre. Plan on some pretty large scale set ups in the future though...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom