Little something I have been working on

itfciain

Grand Master
What are people's opinions of these ?

Thought they might be a cool way to display loose ships - at the moment I just have the Cloud Car and the Snow Speeder - but looking at the X-Wing, the various Tie Fighters, the Land Speeder and the Speeder Bike - although could probably do more

I have them coming in with just the emblems and also the emblems and the writing (no Bespin Motors) and they will be 20GBP + postage

SAM_2832_zpsyhp5y8go.jpg
SAM_2833_zps2baqmr7o.jpg
SAM_2834_zpsgzovfnan.jpg

SAM_2835_zpsbhgilgri.jpg
SAM_2836_zpslzyzmlcy.jpg
SAM_2838_zpsmdktqlfv.jpg

stormcab

Sith Lord
Very nice. Nice clear stands are the way to go. Nothing worse than a big black bar holding a ship up.

lejackal

Grand Master
I don't have any loose ships but if these become available then I'll be buying ships and stands from you mate, they look awesome

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Superb stands, Iain. I have nowhere to display loose vehicles but when I eventually do these will be on my list of must haves. Would love to see them to give the option of displaying the vehicle at an angle? Particularly the Falcon!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
FFS Iain, would you stop all this :lol:

No wonder no ****er has any money left :lol: They look great buddy.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
They look brilliant Iain, the snowspeeder looks like it's in mid air.
For people wanting to display ships they are awesome, great work bud 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
Thanks for the feedback guys - think these look pretty cool myself but glad to hear others think so too

ScruffyLookingNH said:
Would love to see them to give the option of displaying the vehicle at an angle? Particularly the Falcon!

Yes, that is possible - wasn't sure about one for the Falcon as that would need a fairly big base and it already supported by the legs - however if the is demand then I can get them build

maxf said:
They look great - would the logos be stickers or are they etched on?

Yes, everything is etched on - to be honest they can say what you like - you can even have 'Max's Snowspeeder' if you like :D

maxf

Jedi Master
itfciain said:
Yes, everything is etched on - to be honest they can say what you like - you can even have 'Max's Snowspeeder' if you like :D

Sweet! I'll get a TIE fighter one for my Mrs - 'the white H shaped one'.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom