Missed out again :(

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Sorry guys but i just wanted you to know that ive just missed out on two 12-backs Vader AFA 80 and Kenobi AFA 75. My max bids were $450(Ã'£215ish) for Vader, $375 for Kenobu(Ã'£195). Im so pee'd off with everybody else coming in with 15 secs left and outbidding me and its now 1.10am im so exhasuted and for what......nothing argh!! :cry: :cry:

Sorry guys.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
From past experience to get an AFA 80 12 back Vader you are going to have to pay over Ã'£300.

I sold my AFA 70 version a few months ago for around Ã'£210 so you need to bid alot higher I'm afraid.

Your Kenobi bid was probably about right though, so what did they both go for?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I was using snipestation, bidding on the same Vader as Jukesy, and still lost.
Ahhh well, plenty more out there!

If anyone has an AFA80 MOC Vader 12BK they wanna sell PM me (or Jukesy!).

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Aye Weasel so it was you eh :evil: :evil: hehe never mind eh were not very lucky, just spent the money on a new Samsung 32" LCD telly anyways.

Kenobi went for Ã'£200.68 and
Vader Ã'£335.64

Won last night
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190051183973&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=009
&
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190051183282&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=009

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
snipe station is a godsend mate. i used to stay up stupidly late waiting for auctions in america to end, and like you more often than not lost anyway. sniping with 10 seconds left is annoying but everyone does it, you just have to accept it unfortunately.

Bollux

Grand Master
I have used it a couple of times and seems fine, other people on here recommended it to me, i think it was Edd

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Another recommendation for Snipestation from me. However its not fool proof. It seems to crash and for some strange reason not bid when I ask it too (maybe 1 in 10 times it won't work for me). Frustrating

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
it's been fine for me, i've probably used it 100 times and it's never not worked (assuming my bid is high enough of course.)

it worries me slightly that you enter your ebay login details, but what's the worst than can happen, someone lists a few items under your name :lol:

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
Yes it seems safe to me, albeit a tad temperamental. Although as Edd infers, thats probably more down to user error on my part!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
"I think we should all wink knowingly at each other and STOP RECOMMENDING SNIPESTATION! The more who know, the harder it gets... "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I had it set up to bid on an item for me this afternoon while I was at work and it didn't bid! :twisted: To make it worse I would have won as well! :twisted: :evil:

More money for beer at the weekend I guess!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom