Outstanding orders

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi guys

Know a lot of you are waiting on bits from me - everything ordered up til last week has been dispatched - one box was held up at customs and that caused a bit of a delay. Coupled with Christmas post then things aren't arriving a quick as they normally do but please bare with us - you package will arrive and if there are any problems then I have you covered

I have just had to answer about 10 messages on eBay with people chasing items that they ordered between 7-10 days ago - I know that Amazon gets things there the next day but Royal Mail doesn't in December - plus the fact that this is a rather busy time for us right now - some sort of film out or something ??

Neil packed and posted over 135 packages last week and I think I did something similar over here - crazy times !

itfciain

Grand Master
Oh, and if I am late replying then please don't think me rude - we have just spend the past 3 days packing up the house (God knows how we accumulated so much in 14 months!) and are moving down to Florida - I have a 10 hour drive ahead of me this evening !

lejackal

Grand Master
As I said earlier Iain best of luck to you and we can all wait for our goodies I'm sure, lets face it for every outstanding order there will be a truly outstanding addition to all our collections!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Safe journey bud and good luck :D

There will be a warm welcome for You all :wink:

url=https://flic.kr/p/CiET4Z]
23828810131_4c79a81396.jpg
[/url]image by michael smith, on Flickr

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah good luck with the move and keep on trucking. Not gonna bother you with my order, it will arrive when it arrives. The little man can wait. :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Safe trip Iain and best of luck with the move. It's always a bit stressful moving house and you also have to get settled into a new area but I'm sure it'll be a distant memory soon enough.

Have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year, I'm sure I'll be in touch at some point :wink:

Ian

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Absolutely no problems with a little wait and a big thanks to you and Neil for a great year.

Good luck with the move.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom