A late Christmas gift..The Definitive Trilogo Guide Teaser

Joe

Grand Master
I'm absolutely thrilled to finally be able to share the following announcement with you all, especially at this time of year!

Think of this as a bit of a late Christmas present :)

Please click play on the short video below!

[youtube]EHILeK-Xzeo[/youtube]

Rest assured that throughout 2016 there will be frequent updates about this project from both myself and JC, including sample pages, release date and pre-order information etc

Feel free to join the Trilogo.info Facebook group as all future updates will also be posted there!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well you could have made a Palitoy one :lol:

Looks very nice Joe and you're just the man for the job (I wouldn't even dare to guess how many hours of research has gone into this!).

Look forward to seeing the updates and looks like another must have Star Wars book for me :D

Ian

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's going to be awesome. Just cannot beat a good book and this one has awesome written all over it.

And I agree: we need a Palitoy one, too. Not just dealing with the toys but some Palitoy history. So come on; Gary, Dave, Jason and Laurence, you all bring some unique knowledge to the subject. Chop, chop!

Lindo

Sith Lord
Everyone wants a copy, me included, but no one has asked the price of it! unless ive missed that somewhere?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom