Least popular MoC

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Question....overall which MOC is the least popular to collectors and easiest to get ( although being easy to get does not necessarily mean least popular as its a contradiction)

I'd say, Klatau ROTJ and Romba POTF are both easy to get and cheap and never seem to raise in value.

Lando Skiff is always a cheapish card, as are squid head and prune face.

Leia Poncho has recently started to get better prices, but that was sub £50 for ages as was Han Trench coat.

What else anyone noticing ?

plantman

Sith Lord
Klaatu dissaproves!

Attachments

• Klaatu-SWI143.jpg
    Klaatu-SWI143.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 707

inzaman

Sith Lord
It's strange about Klaatu as i remember my parents back in the day sating how they had hunted high and low for him so i could have one Christmas morning.
It did take me a while to find a relatively decent 65 back Kenner Klaatu carded figuire for my ROTJ run.

I would also add Ree Yees to the list as he still seems cheap.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
I think Klaatu is more overstock than unpopular, I bet many people have a Klaatu MOC purely because it's cheap.

I'd be thinking General Madine must be quite unpopular. If you had a choice between any ROTJ MOC and the geography teacher wouldn't you pick anything other than him?

That's not to say he wouldn't make a nice focus though! :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I definitely agree that Han Trench and Leia Poncho are rising, they were £30 MOCs for years. Same with the B-Wing Pilot and AT-ST Driver. I think it's because of the value of their weapons.

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Leemcl said:
Question....overall which MOC is the least popular to collectors and easiest to get ( although being easy to get does not necessarily mean least popular as its a contradiction)

I'd say, Klatau ROTJ and Romba POTF are both easy to get and cheap and never seem to raise in value
I would agree Klaatu is always easy to find and cheap along with Ree Yees and Rancor Keeper
As for the Potf I would say Lumat, Paploo and B-Wing Pilot go for cheaper consistently than Romba

poncho

Grand Master
Hooch said:
Leemcl said:

I'd say, Klatau ROTJ and Romba POTF are both easy to get and cheap and never seem to raise in value
I would agree Klaatu is always easy to find and cheap along with Ree Yees and Rancor Keeper
As for the Potf I would say Lumat, Paploo and B-Wing Pilot go for cheaper consistently than Romba
He mentioned least popular aswell as being easy to obtain bear in mind. Not just inexpensive

Hooch

Jedi Knight
poncho said:
Hooch said:
Leemcl said:

He mentioned least popular aswell as being easy to obtain bear in mind. Not just inexpensive
That's why I mentioned Lumat and Paploo, no one likes ewoks :D

Hooch

Jedi Knight
poncho said:
I do love the logray tri-logo hooch. A thing of beauty 8)
No its not, all but 1 of the ewoks are hideous and others should stay away :lol: Maybe a Romba would suit you better? I know someone who has a few laying around 8)

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
The "winner" must be General Madine. Come on ... that guy isn't any fun to play with. Lame outfit and not even a real weapon - ok you can use the baton as a whip, but for that he had to be dressed in black (leather) and (a bit) more dominate than Mon Mothma. Also the card itself isn't as colourful as Klaatus ...

Section 8

Sith Lord
I'm looking for a minty Palitoy or Tri Logo Klaatu. If someone has one, I'm willing to pay over the odds at £20 considering they are so unloved and common. :D

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Section 8 said:
I'm looking for a minty Palitoy or Tri Logo Klaatu. If someone has one, I'm willing to pay over the odds at £20 considering they are so unloved and common. :D

PM sent :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
Plastikheld said:
The "winner" must be General Madine. Come on ... that guy isn't any fun to play with. Lame outfit and not even a real weapon - ok you can use the baton as a whip, but for that he had to be dressed in black (leather) and (a bit) more dominate than Mon Mothma. Also the card itself isn't as colourful as Klaatus ...

Couldn't agree more. The sad thing is one day I will buy this MOC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom