do your homework people!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i'm not really having a go at the guy as i buy and sell stuff on for a profit myself, and he's been decent enough to me in the past, but you do have to laugh sometimes :lol:

i got offered 2 carded figures by a seller on ebay today, and asked for the photos. while trying to research their value on ebay, by complete chance i found the exact same figures on ebay usa - the guy trying to sell them to me had bough them a week earlier :lol:
without telling him i'd seen where he got them, i offered him slightly more than he paid for them (which is considerably less than he first wanted) and he accepted.

this is the funny part though - after asking for my wants list, he sent me a photo of an item on the list. i thought i recognised the photo, and sure enough he had grabbed it off of a well known sellers website. he wasn't trying to rip me off, but he was trying to charge me Ã'£140 for something that he didn't own and was going to buy from this other shop for Ã'£90 - a nice Ã'£50 profit on something he doesn't even own :lol:

fair play to the guy for trying, but you have to be careful :oops:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lets just say he's well known high end trader on ebay, who's rather notorious for high prices ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom