whats the wife birds opinion

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
whats all your other halfs think .if she moans i just ponit out all the shoes se has and never wears .mainly she isnt bothered just thinks i,m sad and takes the piss when were out with friends :lol: :lol:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Me missus likes the films and loves some of the stuff, especially little Yoda and Rebo Bands :lol:

She's coming around to the whole rarity/condition/cost relationship now which helps but carpets and curtains will always come first :roll:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I think tolerated sums it up, maybe with a bit of support from time to time. It's looks like I'll get a display room when we move house and I do get the occasion star wars goodies as presents from time to time. Daren't tell her how much some of the stuff costs though!

:shock:

Jason

Ron

Sith Lord
Kerry just nods here head and says really when i talk about sta-wars. But she knows if i ever sell you will get a share of the money

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jabbawokkie said:
anyone can e brave behind a screen in another town /country :wink:

:lol: Hell, anything I say it on here, I'll say to a persons face! It's all done tongue in cheek anyway, so if I've offended anyone (obviously that's highly unlikely :wink: ) apologies, just call me a wanker and we'll call it quits!

As for the missus, she did say I should sell my collection so she could "spend the money on clothes." :roll:

han duo

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
I think tolerated sums it up, maybe with a bit of support from time to time. It's looks like I'll get a display room when we move house and I do get the occasion star wars goodies as presents from time to time. Daren't tell her how much some of the stuff costs though!

:shock:

Jason

the same for me.......as well as telling my mates and taking the piss.....sometimes she gets angry and beats me :lol: :cry: :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
jabbawokkie said:
anyone can e brave behind a screen in another town /country :wink:

:lol: Hell, anything I say it on here, I'll say to a persons face! It's all done tongue in cheek anyway, so if I've offended anyone (obviously that's highly unlikely :wink: ) apologies, just call me a wanker and we'll call it quits!

As for the missus, she did say I should sell my collection so she could "spend the money on clothes." :roll:

wanker and you mean dolls not clothes :wink:

01AB

Jedi Knight
My wife's not a lesbian!

...Errrrr, as my collecting is limited (by myself!) to loose figures it's not really an issue as it doesnt break the bank, though at some point soon I want to buy a good co Yak Face, Amanaman and Barada so It looks like I'm going to have to find a way of justifying spending Ã'£100-150 on 'three little plastic toys'.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
01AB said:
My wife's not a lesbian!

...Errrrr, as my collecting is limited (by myself!) to loose figures it's not really an issue as it doesnt break the bank, though at some point soon I want to buy a good co Yak Face, Amanaman and Barada so It looks like I'm going to have to find a way of justifying spending Ã'£100-150 on 'three little plastic toys'.
Just tell her you need some lunch money :mrgreen:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
01AB said:
My wife's not a lesbian!

Just tell her you need some lunch money :mrgreen:

or even better just dont tell her :wink:

01AB

Jedi Knight
She actually shows interest in my collection and notices when new figures arrive!
Between us weve done well selling books and stuff on ebay over the last couple of months so when the paypal account tops up again I can more than justify shelling out.
I've got issue 1 of Star Wars comic which I was going to offload but I dont think its worth much at all...

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
My mrs has 12" glow in the dark Lightsabre DILDO. You press the button to light it up, it makes lightsabre type noises and vibrates at the same time......mucky cow!?

Bollux

Grand Master
dirty bitch! :shock:

my wife does the usual "oh thats nice, you loser" kind of thing, but I think she loves the fact that I collect something really

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom