How best to display non sonic welded ?

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Hi guys , any thoughts or ideas that people have come up with to display non sonic welded figures ?

An elegant solution is evading me thus far so any tips or tricks gratefully received .

Cheers

spoons

Grand Master
I've got mine in the lid of a small square black box. I'm looking for some yellow felt to line it with - will post a pic tomorrow.

It's not perfect but it works

poncho

Grand Master
I would get a flower arranging foam block cut into a cube/rectangle and push the parts in how you want into look

lejackal

Grand Master
Someone on here has them displayed attached to a card back from memory but I can't remember where to from nd the pics :oops:

Joe

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Someone on here has them displayed attached to a card back from memory but I can't remember where to from nd the pics :oops:

That's Stephen (SAVORY): http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21638&p=295350

There was a great thread with loads of awesome pictures on RS, guy called Ronny A made some custom displays (all kinds) for NSW figures..sadly all the pics are gone but I can ask him to post them here if he still has them (and if he's registered!).

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Cheers for the advice guys, some good ideas I especially like the foam idea. Will keep you posted with my attempts to resolve the issue elegantly

walkie

Sith Lord
How about this?...

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8328-a-rough-guide-how-to-display-your-ll-overstock

plantman

Sith Lord
some great ideas :) if you want a quick fix you can use on of those earing stud displays and use either cocktail sticks or those little cable wraps to hold the figure in place.

kind of hard to picture is but this is the display

Attachments

• 416iktnZDjL._UY395_.jpg
    416iktnZDjL._UY395_.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 354
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom