no such thing as a stupid question....

rdpla

Jedi Knight
if you can learn from it...

Rather embarrassed to ask, but couldnt seem to find anything on the net
I had a takara white background darth recently graded and AFA wrote archival on the sticker..I sent them an email asking whats it all about, but never got a reply

Can anyone tell me what that means please

Thanks in advance

Robert.

stu70

Padawan
I think it means that the case has the UV upgrade to it, UKG do it as well and just add UV to the serial number, found this on the AFA site,

Archival Material (UV) upgrade - costs vary based on item size/tier - Upgrade the acrylic material used to construct the display case for any graded item from standard high quality acrylic with some UV protection to UF-5 (or comparable) archival high quality acrylic with maximum UV protection. Cost varies greatly based on the size and type of a given item. Current pricing can be found on CGA's Complete Pricing & Tier Code Schedule, and ranges from as low as $8 to as high as $110.

Hope this may help.

poncho

Grand Master
I asked what a 2 line luke farm boy was once :lol:
i was looking for 2 lines literally down its leg....im like i cant see 2 lines :lol:

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've got one.

What would the figure encased within a MOC have to do before AFA gave it 100%? Its as if there's an extra dimension that I'm not seeing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom