THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 25 LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
nodes-facebook_zps0g92ilqk.png

A month out from Celebration and the Vintage Rebellion boys hit you with their longest podcast to date!

The show is packed with guests from start to finish and there truly is something for every collector in this months show. Marc Hockley is the guest interview this month as he discusses his collecting history, life size figures, 12 inch figures and his love of trade catalogues, along with many other items and stories along the way.

Continuing along the 12 inch discussion, 12 inch king pin Lee Bullock joins Grant for this months Oddballs whilst Pete chats with both Mete Akin regarding Uzays and gets an update from Star Wars tracker main man Jared Cope.

On this months Rebel Briefings the Rebellion are joined by THREE guests! Stephane Faucourt joins Richard to discuss his latest Meccano book, Craig Spivey joins the team again to chat about his collection going on view for the public and Simon Graham chats with grant regarding the amazing Biker Scout helmet designs which will be on show at Celebration Europe. Talking of Celebration, the team announce giveaways, panels and the booth that we will all be involved in at the event.

And as if that wasn't enough guests Oliver Sudweeks joins Jez in the New Acquisitions to speak about his stunning Pink Poncho Leia and gives us some informative background on the item. Also on this months NA the team discuss AT-ST Walker's, Jawas, Diecast, Acamas masks amongst many other items.

Not only our longest show but probably our most action packed show too! Enjoy!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
laurencedyer said:
Doesn't seem to download on Podbeam, not sure if it's my connection or if there's a problem.

Hi Laurence, I've just tested on my iPad and appears to be fine. If you continue to have problems let me know and will take a look tomorrow x

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sweeeeeet! Downloading now for the morning! Listened to the Jordan's toy shop interview again the other day, very interesting and entertaining. Really enjoy listening. The podcast goes from strength to strength.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Glad to hear your not making them any shorter. :eek:

If these running times were for just about any other show, I'd be shouting FFS at my screen. These are always appreciated. Thanks guys.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Stuart Skinner said:
laurencedyer said:
Doesn't seem to download on Podbeam, not sure if it's my connection or if there's a problem.

Hi Laurence, I've just tested on my iPad and appears to be fine. If you continue to have problems let me know and will take a look tomorrow x

All good, it downloaded overnight, thanks Stu.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Listening as I write, it's a good one! Great to hear about Celebrations - my first one too Stu. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys again, will defo be up for getting involved in the Vintage Rebellion activities :)

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Great episode, especially the science of yellowing. I'm definitely able to make as much more informed decision before cracking open the hydrogen peroxide.

Quick question. What was the rock/ska-ish version of the Throne Room/ medals tune?

And, as well you know, Richard ; I was previously enjoying Jez's assuring, fatherly tones when he describes the features on toys. In fact, his description of his childhood Scout Walker should have me feeling very comforted for the next month or so.

Has it really been two years?! Congratulations.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just finished this mammoth episode, another great job guys. Enjoyed all the interviews but especially Lee's science lesson and Mete's Uzay talk. I also bought Stephane's book from Amazon following his very good sales pitch :)

spoons

Grand Master
A really good show lads, varied and interesting interviews and I particularly enjoyed Marc's tales of the boom and bust of his collecting

Looking forward to seeing all your great stuff at CE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom