THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 26 Launched

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
It's been a real push getting this one out but the team have worked hard to ensure that there was a podcast released in time for all you wonderful listeners to have us with you on your journey's to Celebration Europe this week.

Joining the crew for the main interview is pre-production collector Oliver Sudweeks who talks about his connection with the toys and his love for pre-production items as he talks about his R5-D4 pre-production run as well as white cape Bib Fortunas amongst many other items. On this months Newest Acquisitons Jez covers many new purchases including Land of the Jawas playset, Force Light Sabers, Remedial Learning kits and plush Ewoks alongside many many other stunning items. I grew Up Star Wars founder, Tom Berges joins Grant for this months Oddballs whilst in Market Pete follows up his popular toy shop series as he speaks with Gordon Dobson and Johnny Burgess. Rich brings us more rebel briefings and we couldn't resist for this month's intro as we bring back the opening question. We also have a special roundtable which helps lead us into Celebration, the team have a set of stunning postcards designed for a giveaway and are delighted to be joined by Dan Tearle, Corey Galal and Mark Daniels as we discuss all six postcards available in the giveaway. We hope you enjoy the show and don't forget to stop by and see us at Celebration. Much love!!!!!!

jawa-facebook_zpsjgvb6cld.png

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Stu and company, I think this is what you call "an embarrassment of riches"!

I literally just finished the last podcast this afternoon (loved it - and liked Marc's closing suggestion about 60 seconds Q+A with wives and girlfriends too, that could be a laugh!). Thanks for knocking out another one so soon, i'll be spending a fair amount of time on the road next few days and this will be great company. :D

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Giving it a listen now through the afternoon at work. :) Great show so far guys.

I thought I'd drop a link for anyone who wants some more info on The Force Lightsaber as I've done a little run on them. Unfortunately, with this new market the prices have gone up on them a bit, so I haven't added any more to fill the display bin. There's also a Canadian version of the hanger packaging that exists as well.

Whoosh Whoosh "Hear the Force!" Lightsaber

Ren Solo

Padawan
This will be my listening for the train journey down to Celebration on Thursday, this and reading the fanzine. Great work guys and look forward to meeting you all over the weekend

Paul

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Epic timing. I also just finished #25 on the way to work this morning. The interviews with Marc was excellent and brilliant gems of knowledge from Lee and Mete. Great show all round.

olisuds

Sith Lord
Thanks for inviting me on again guys. I've just realised it's incredible how much I repeat myself even after your impressive editing. Thanks for putting me on the spot with some tough questions on terminology. I'm sure I botched a few of those up and will no doubt be corrected my the real experts. I was on my mobile but unfortunately I was low on power so I had the phone plugged into the wall and couldn't move very far. I was gagging for a glass of water and it was sitting on the side in full view but out of reach alongside my dinner of cold fish fingers. Anyway always fun talking with you guys and look forward to meeting you at CE3.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
REALLY good show again chaps.
When I first started listening (having never tried any podcasts before these ones), I'd find it hard to have the time to fit in 3-4 hours of podcast. Now though, it feels like I need to eek them out each month, something I can't seem to do at all, I generally just go all in on the day of launch these days and listen to the whole thing in one go... My team in the office thought I was working hard on spreadsheets all day and had my headphones in to block out their chatter, little did they know I was in the Vintage Rebellion Zone! :lol:

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I can't wait until I'm finished listening to ask - where can I see the remedial video? I can't find it anywhere.

maxf

Jedi Master
Great episode - well done lads!

I especially liked the interview with the old toyshop owner. The chap clearly was old, and had forgotten a lot, but the way in which he was interviewed was really great. That's something some far more mainstream interviewers could learn from.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I listened to this while going back and forth on the train to Celebration but must admit I think I was too distracted most of the time so might need to re-listen :oops:

Jez

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
I listened to this while going back and forth on the train to Celebration but must admit I think I was too distracted most of the time so might need to re-listen :oops:
Did you relisten Edd?

Possibly one of my favourites, but to be honest i do think that every month :lol:

For those that haven't tried it yet, give it a go :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom