Forum keeps logging me out!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It happens to me occasionally, try clearing your cookies and deleting your cache etc. If that means nothing to anybody read this :)

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-delete-cookies-in-chrome-firefox-safari-and-ie/

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
It used to do this to me when I was using Google Chrome, but has been fine since I started using Firefox if that helps.

Palifan

Sith Lord
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
Is it just me or does the forum keep logging you out? Seems to be a daily thing!

Might be a daft question but you have clicked the 'remember me' button where you sign in (I'm thinking you have but thought I may as well ask it anyway)?

Ian

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I've been having the same issues couple of times a day.
Have followed edds advice and cleared out my cookies but hasn't made a difference, just given me serious bloated feeling, but they were good nom nom nom

plantman

Sith Lord
there will be a general inactivity logout time set, is it logging you out as your browsing the forum or when you click on say another thread after 5 mins of inactivity?

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I have this quite often on my iPad, I can be logged in on the main menu page, click on a topic to read it and it logs me out wile its loading.

plantman

Sith Lord
Sounds like your browser is rejecting cookies maybe? check the security settings because if your blocking cached login info a refresh with not remember the details, prob best to try a reset of the browser settings and/or an alternative web browser to see if it still happens.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Every day for months i have to sign in whether on phone or laptop. Even when I tick remember me. Use to think at first someone was trying to access my account but its daily

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I have just tried resetting the cookie settings, maybe that will help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom