Greedo collection stolen: please be on the lookout..

sith jawa

Padawan
Hopefully the mod's will not have a problem with me posting this, but a fellow scummers Greedo collection had been stolen. I know a few of us post on RS, so wanted to pass this along.

Thread:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3129397&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#3129397

Troy had some really nice and RARE stuff in his collection. If by chance, someone see any Greedo stuff "magically" appear, please touch base with Troy. Posts like this make me really worried at times..

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
**** thats so aaaaagh i cant even thing of the right word, bloody bastards picking out the good **** too.
Crap news to say the least.

marc

spoons

Grand Master
there's some real scumbags out there. this stuff can only be going to other collectors who you would think must know the collections are stolen :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Spoons, I wuld bet my life that whatever collector gets it, he (or she) know's exactly where it came from.............and doesn't give a flying one! :(

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
No not seen anything of mine crop up yet. Apparently the police now have a suspect and they're from the local area, will keep you posted.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
No not seen anything of mine crop up yet. Apparently the police now have a suspect and they're from the local area, will keep you posted.
If they get your stuff back for you do you have to give the insurance money back? :?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just as well you told me that, I've been casing your joint for a few weeks now! :wink: :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
cocofstar said:
Sad to hear this :( I've got 2 shotguns for anyone who wants a freebee from my pad, no **** :D take care!

If I'm reading this right coco you give free shotguns to people who come to your house :?

you not worried they might shoot you and steal your yodas :lol: :lol:

joking apart that's sad news on the collections :(

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
roundster said:
cocofstar said:
Sad to hear this :( I've got 2 shotguns for anyone who wants a freebee from my pad, no **** :D take care!

If I'm reading this right coco you give free shotguns to people who come to your house :?

thats what i thought :lol: :lol: :lol:

its **** full stop breaking in to peoples houses what ever they take .you should be allowed to defend it by what ever means .

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
jabbawokkie said:
roundster said:
cocofstar said:

thats what i thought :lol: :lol: :lol:

its **** full stop breaking in to peoples houses what ever they take .you should be allowed to defend it by what ever means .

I think the law states "reasonable force" can be used which is ridiculous.

"Excuse me Mr. Burglar/Murderer, would you mind leaving my house promptly or I may have to use reasonable force on you."

You can imagine how a desperate criminal would be shitting himself at the thought of that.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
If he (or she) is leaving you can't touch them. :roll:
Assuming, they haven't beaten the **** out of you or killed someone.

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
If he (or she) is leaving you can't touch them. :roll:
Assuming, they haven't beaten the **** out of you or killed someone.

Do you have to help them carry your stuff to their getaway car just in case they put their back out and sue you?

I'm sure a burglar got money off someone because they tripped over or something. If I thought they would be suing I would make sure I got my money's worth when I got hold of them.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
IF you want to be smart about it, and IF your prepared to do the crime.
After you've polished him off, or knocked him out, all you have to do is say "He came at me, I thought he had a knife" and then it's self defence.
As long as there is no sign of him having been half way out the door, or no obvious give away that he had his back turned when you clobbered him with your baseball bat......it's his word against yours. You the innocent home owner, him the thieving bastard. Not many Juries in the land will convict you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom