just got done...but its my own fault

han duo

Sith Lord
i was looking through the newly listed section on ebay when a new listing was entered..... as quick as a flash i bought it as it was at a buy now price ..... sneaky ****ing seller did it on purpose.. its my own fault as i should have read the discription properly... :oops: :evil:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140215421719&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004

han duo

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
you could smell a bargain and your mouse hand twitched eh? :wink:

Just apologise and say it was a mistake. If he cancels the transaction he'll get all his fees back.

to late , i got them this morning, they came with two original weapons so its not that bad...still got ****ed though :cry:

ukgraders

Padawan
Yeah thats well sneaky of him!!
There isnt even an AT-AT driver in the picture...
If you look at his feedback its rubbish as well hes got 45 and 5 are negatives so hes prob done it before

Steve

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I got a battered Nikto & Chief Chirpa for sale but if i post a picture of Amanamman & Yake Face will you give me £100? :p You muppet!

han duo

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
you ****ing tard

i know, i know, live and learn.....at the end of the day is only a few quid so iam not that bothered, i was more gutted about the fact i missed out on the hammerhead & han bespin....****er....

ohh well :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
spotted the same auction, but read it through first :p

Hate all these sneaky auctions, was looking at 1 today with a fake weapon described as a 1990's weapon :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom