Toy Dreams .co.uk

BlueFraggle

Youngling
Hi guys,

Has anyone ever bought anything from the toydreams.co.uk?

If so are they geniune vintage Star Wars stuff and a legit site?

Apologies if a member on this forum runs this site .... just want to make sure before I contact them

Thanks in advance

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
I brought a POTF Luke Poncho from them a very long time ago, don't know they are still going, worth emailing and see if you get a reply

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Looks like it's long-gone, which explains the prices!

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=12740

Toy monkey

Youngling
I bought a couple of carded figures from them a bit back but they were very hit and miss with toni's

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Haven't seen that site for years! They had some nice stuff. Wonder what happened to them. Shame that the 'rarities' links don't work anymore - would like to have a look at that GG carded sample.

Joe

Grand Master
punk_pat said:
Haven't seen that site for years! They had some nice stuff. Wonder what happened to them. Shame that the 'rarities' links don't work anymore - would like to have a look at that GG carded sample.

Think that's owned by a guy called Lawek Ragbir. He's on FB and has shown it off before.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Cheers Joe

I remember it (or another example) selling on eBay. I forgot to bid whilst I was on holiday and it sold for about £100! Was gutted! Probably was 10 years ago now though ha.

momike

Jedi Master
I think they still sell on eBay but not much vintage, they are called Alex and Andrew and used to stand at the nec, you will not get a reply from emailing that site as they don't use it anymore and would imagine a lot of that stuff has long gone

I remember thinking those prices were to rich years ago :lol: how times have changed.......They have not been on the scene for years but those guys are sat on shed loads of top quality vintage and I mean shed loads

Joe

Grand Master
momike said:
I remember thinking those prices were to rich years ago :lol: how times have changed.......

I think we all did judging by the replies in this thread from 2008! http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4116

:lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Funny thing is, although some of their prices are now cheap, some are still market value......10 years on! £45 for a Trilogo Ree-Yees and £49 for a Logray? No thanks :) Even £125 for a Trilogo Vader isn't exactly a steal!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom