Michael jacksons vintage toy collection.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Anyone know much about this?

He had quite the collection apparantly.

I can remember it being in the paper in the mid 90s when he was touring at wembley not only did he drive some poor fan over in his car at the time but he also visited alfies antiques market (TOYTONIS old hangout before he moved out to brighton) off the edgware road and bought a loose run of mego planet of the apes figures from him.

Anyone else remember hearing this?

Also i was just reading an interview with Thomas dolby who visited jackos house just after thriller came out and he said MJ had a darth vader helmet in a glass cabinet, could this have been one actually used in one of the films??? how much would that be worth now?

Has anyone else heard much about MJ's collection???

rdpla

Jedi Knight
the dirty £$&^)(%$£ scumbag probably sold it all to pay off all the children he fiddled with and to pay for the surgery to change his body marks...

shame, coz most of his music was good...

grinchy

Sith Lord
I'd heard he had a good collection, but don't know more than that, loved his music and don't believe in any of the allegations

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm guessing that Star Wars wouldn't be vintage to a guy of his age but we are told he was very childlike in adulthood do who knows.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I reckon he had a really good collection of vintage figures.

TOYTONI would be able to tell us more of what went on that day with jackos visit.

I'm trying to remember more than just the planet of the apes figures, maybe it was some tin robots aswell but cant be sure.

I thought more people on here may have remembered the story in the papers at the time?

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
rdpla said:
the dirty £$&^)(%$£ scumbag probably sold it all to pay off all the children he fiddled with and to pay for the surgery to change his body marks...

shame, coz most of his music was good...

found not guilty twice.....

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm a big MJ fan and I never heard about this, not surprising as his main problem was he never had a childhood.

If any of those allegations were true why haven't they come out now and told the world as adults just what happened like many others recently.

Anyway would be cool to find out more about his toy collection. :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Another MJ fan :D

Ignoring the negativity that was around him, load of tosh.

Yes there are various pieces here and there about MJ and SW collecting, don't know if there was any serious vintage, but have seen items such as life size fett, c3PO etc.
Wasn't there a story going around that he wanted to play JJBinks :? In the film and he discussed with Lucas, or was that a load of rubbish as well.

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Not sure Sansweet's sweating it!! He may have had the odd prop but past that, **** knows. Someone needs to call up Mark Ronson, his 'special friend'. Or maybe Macauley?!!

yoda

Sith Lord
He was a bit strange but I wouldn't believe all you read in the papers about him.
When he was in Ireland from what I was told the people who met him and his children said they just seemed like normal kids with there dad. They all came across very happy. It was him just trying to shield them from the media when he acted silly when they went out in public.
I never knew he had a starwars collection you just would never know what the guy had bought over time.

x-pack

Grand Master
I bet he had all sorts of amazing bits and bobs. Love to see behind the scenes.

He was clearly an odd bloke with a lot of money and I feel that made him a target. Shame what happened to his life

hellhippie

Jedi Master
money is not impressive to me . im sure he had lots of great toys and I remember hearing about it too . scumbag , rot in hell . in my mind he was most certainly a child toucher . glad hes dead . I hope some collector made out with his stuff

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
hellhippie said:
money is not impressive to me . im sure he had lots of great toys and I remember hearing about it too . scumbag , rot in hell . in my mind he was most certainly a child toucher . glad hes dead . I hope some collector made out with his stuff

I'm with you on this, pay offs, hush money, fake marriages need I say more

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I too had no idea he had a passion for SW or indeed a collection :!:

I am not going to comment on all the alleged negatives in his shortened life, as said u can't believe all u read in the papers :!:

What I will say is he certainly was the greatest music artist and performer of our time 8) 8)

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
If you were so angry and upset about your child being molested would you really just take the money and shut up!? Id want justice till the end!
Seems an easy way to get money to accuse someone and take the cash!

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Alltooeasy said:
If you were so angry and upset about your child being molested would you really just take the money and shut up!? Id want justice till the end!
Seems an easy way to get money to accuse someone and take the cash!

100% agree with this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom