Early ' The Star Wars ' stills

chiffy

Sith Lord
A pal of mine got hold of me last night and told me he had dug something out of his loft which i may be interested in. Anyways, he sent me a few rough photos of this folder and i thought you chaps may be interested. Any help, any info, any value, any buyers he is looking to sell but does not have a clue about it or where to look. I will obvs get better photos up as soon as he calls round with it. Apparently it was given to the accountant at the shooting of ' The Star Wars ' and is autographed by George Lucas and some other unknown name. There are 20 original movie stills in the binder. Anyways, take a look at these photos and let me know what anybody thinks!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Very similar item sold on eBay recently for £2,350.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252600809238

The original binding was still intact for that one though.

Pabs1977

Padawan
Looks like the other signature is Gary Kurtz (producer). Thanks for sharing this, it's great!

dianoga77

Padawan
These look to be given out to the original crew of the star wars film and are 25 bw stills .

Am not shure what price tag to put on these i guess it all goes by what status was involved :?:

chiffy

Sith Lord
Thanks for the input guys n gals. Hopefully he pops round with it today so i can take some half decent photos for you all. Would ebay be the best route to go down then? Seems to be a bit of a cheesy option and i would rather it goto someone who actually wants it in their collection.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Got my hands on the folder now gents. Just in the process of uploading them. Very excited to actually touch the stills if i'm honest! There are only 22 of them tho' so obvs presume 3 are missing. They are in the original binder and he's told me that he's had them checked out by Sotherbys and they are the real deal. Each still has a different penciled number bottom left........

chiffy

Sith Lord
Are they? At my end they're fine??? Strange. Anyway up they're fantastic. Wish I could own them if I'm honest but out of my range.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just posted on rebelscum asking pretty much the same questions on here presuming theres a wider spectrum on there. If anyone reading this is on there, get them to go easy on me as i presume they will eat my newbie post alive! Username on there is leggerspob5

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom