Brian's Toys Sale.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've never brought anything of him due to the silly BIN prices, but I've noticed recently a lot of items have been reduced. Ok most of his stuff is graded but with the discount some of them are still reasonable IMO. Only problem I can see is the postage cost and getting stung on import tax. :?

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/brianstoysinc/_i.html?rt=nc&_pgn=1&_ipg=48

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Some good items at "reasonable" prices. I like the Luke Jedi POTF and it's Lando Skiff Heaven....

I wonder if the seller could do something with shipping on a group buy ?

The Import fees will be high though if it gets picked up, which on a group buy you would assume it would do.

MarkG

Jedi Master
I picked up my last MOC from BT. Was on BIN or best offer... stuck in a low ball offer and was accepted.

Postage was free within the US so asked a very kind gent here to take delivery and they kindly posted it to me for a third of the price..

Brian's Toys has always been regarded as very expensive even going back to the late 90s... there was even talk ofvthem being in bed with AFA.. hence all the gradee stuff.. Maybe they are finally seeing sense and hoping to be more market based nowadays.

coomber75

Sith Lord
damn it he has most kf the sw backs I need :cry: woukd cost a fortune in postsge and customs

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I have also got some decent stuff from BT over the years. What I don't understand is why they send EVERYTHING they get in for grading. Sure for the super rare or very nice condition stuff makes sense if money is your motive, but their listings are full of AFA 60-75 low end MOCs, I just don't see how they make any money out of it. Nobody is going to pay $200 for an AFA 60 Jedi goon.

They also need to hire a new photographer, whoever takes their shots at the moment thinks putting a stupid amount of contrast on every shot improves them. They all like look they've been in a radioactive room!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I haven't bought from BT's for years and years, but when I did I never had any problems with them.
Although they were expensive, and got more so, and they won't mark items down for postage (a lot of US sellers refuse as I think it's classed as postal fraud over there) either way I got hit for Customs EVERY SINGLE TIME with them. Something else to bear in mind.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom