meccano to trilogo new book - arrived today!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
this arrived this morning and i am very impressed! :D

it's very good quality, has extensive photos/descriptions, and is just genereally interesting as there's lots of stuff in there i never knew existed. the french line of moc's look so cool.
lots of catalogue scans too.

i would highly recommend it to anyone:

http://www.meccano2trilogo.com

8)

spoons

Grand Master
It is a good book but my one criticism would be Stephane's English, there's a few odd sentances here and there which don't really make sense. Not enough to make it not worth buying, but it did make me wonder if he got it proof read.

He's got a great section on adverts in a magazine (Pif Gadget). They show mixtures of 12" figures and the regualr ones in amusing scenarios - He's added captions too which are better in non-perfect English. It's worth buying the book for that section alone :lol: :lol: :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
it depends really whether you have an interest in carded figures, as there is no metion of loose ones or many variations in there.

saying that it's got decent big photos of the full run of meccano figures MOC which you won't even find on the net, and lots of useful info.

i'm glad i bought it anyway. 8)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Hard to say as the ones their posting at the minute were all ordered before they even went to print !! :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
mine arrived less than a week after the first issues were shipped. Like Ed i ordered it before they were produced.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom