Card images you think could have been better

subzero

Sith Lord
I often look at my Luke Jedi MOC and think they could have used a much better image, Luke wielding his green saber just screams ROTJ to me, why they didn't use that kind of baffles me. What do you think and what other card image for another figure do you think could have been much better?

Untitled.png

yoda

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
He miss the cape on the pictures :lol:

And he doesn't have a green saber on the original card image either :wink:

I am sure the saber is in his belt :D :lol:

He gave the saber to R2 in a cave before he entered Jabba's Palace :wink: how else was he going to escape :D

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
The TIE Pilot card.

If you can't find a picture Iif the character then at least show the FRONT of his vehicle, ffs. Like they did on the Trilogo eventually.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Luke Bespin. A great figure is let down by a bland card image.

Which one of the three don't you like? They featured almost every shot with him in that clobber in the end!!
These two, particularly the one on the left - just don't find them that exciting.

Attachments

• IMG_6822.JPG
    IMG_6822.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,188

subzero

Sith Lord
I feel the same about the top two, the image of him pointing his gun is better but I still ain't too keen on that one either. I think this one facing Vader would have been a lot better, but maybe they didn't use one showing his saber because they had to produce a yellow one :lol: ...

5tyw5g.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
I feel the same about the top two, the image of him pointing his gun is better but I still ain't too keen on that one either. I think this one facing Vader would have been a lot better, but maybe they didn't use one showing his saber because they had to produce a yellow one :lol: ...

5tyw5g.jpg

Could be fun to see a picture on the card of him with a yellow saber :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom