Your Stories

Cronker

Padawan
I posted this over on RS, but I think you folk might enjoy contributing more.

If you're taking about kid play, mine was Imperial Gunner. He was actually known as Darth Loner, because, you know, he was a loner. But he was a Sith. Sometimes Jedi Luke would be involved, and if we needed a female it was always Leia Hoth or Leia Bespin.
Leia Boussh was quite important, but normally with the helmet on.
And with my bestie, he pursued and fought Boba Fett across all the galaxies that carpet would allow.
we had an epic storyline going that would put Lucas to shame.
Darth Loner had a sidekick in Hammerhead, who was seriously ******.
My mate always took Boba as his main character-we did the whole school basketball choose thingy.
surprisingly, General Madine became a very important character in our story-he engineered the blowing up of the couch!
Admiral Akbar was mercilessly slaughtered by Boussh, leading to Boba entering into a very uneasy alliance with Darth Loner. Eventually, Boussh was cornered by both Loner and Boba, and between them, they had to decide whether to kill Boussh or take him to prison. It's still unclear who shot first.

The Emperor didn't die, with our childhood reasoning that Luke survived falling into a big drain, so why shouldn't good old Emperor?
so Emperor becomes even more twisted and evil, and decides that both Boba and Darth need to die.
he enlists both of my Weequays as his new henchmen, and they set out on their task.
but, unbeknownst to all, a new hero has emerged!
Nien Nunb!
Nien proceeds to kill both Weequays, and has no problem slaughtering both Klatuus, Ree-Yees, Walrus Man, various Tusken Raiders(without capes or gaderfii) and casually lets Snaggletooth go (cos he's a dwarf, and stuff.)
Han Bespin becomes involved somehow, but he's Nien's sidekick.

anyway, by the end (if there was one), Nien, Emperor, Darth Loner and Boba end up in a showdown - Boba dies and kids have a ceremonial bonfire.

****ing great days!

Cronker

Padawan
Btw - it was one episode a week, over about four years, so much much more happened. The love story between Leia Hoth and Lobot really doesn't need to be revisited.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It's funny I don't really remember the scenarios I set up. At Christmas my son was playing with his toys and my older sister said how he reminded her of me. I said I don't remember playing like that, I just thought I set battle scenes up and got cross when they got knocked over. :lol:

I remember the speeder bike chase through the table and chairs was a popular scenario.

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
What a great story ! .... can't say I remember any scenarios eaither only things i remember clearly is the mtv7 springing up and down and chewing luke farm boys saber :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Only scenario I remember is Chewbacca backhanding Leia and then bending her over and..... never mind!

hellhippie

Jedi Master
:lol:
subzero said:
Only scenario I remember is Chewbacca backhanding Leia and then bending her over and..... never mind!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and what?

subzero

Sith Lord
hellhippie said:
:lol:
subzero said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and what?

Teaching her the true power of the Wookie. :lol:

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
theforceuk said:
It's funny I don't really remember the scenarios I set up. At Christmas my son was playing with his toys and my older sister said how he reminded her of me. I said I don't remember playing like that, I just thought I set battle scenes up and got cross when they got knocked over. :lol:

I remember the speeder bike chase through the table and chairs was a popular scenario.

Just like the advert for the Speeder bike i also was also under the table and through the chairs.

[youtube]4I4hDoEIMRs[/youtube]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom