SWTOTW, Week 41, 2018, Part 2/2 King Gorneesh

Pomse2001

Grand Master
King Gorneesh:

01.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry Lars. As you know, I don't collect Ewoks figures, but hopefully someone reading this can come to the rescue and share a picture of His Majesty with the rest of us :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Sorry Lars. As you know, I don't collect Ewoks figures, but hopefully someone reading this can come to the rescue and share a picture of His Majesty with the rest of us :wink:

No problem mate, I have one that I can share, I will try to take some pictures later today when I get home :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I have not got any Ewok figures from this line, have thought about going for some MOCs one day but probably will not for now. Would love to see some on this thread thou.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I have not got any Ewok figures from this line, have thought about going for some MOCs one day but probably will not for now. Would love to see some on this thread thou.

Sounds like a good idea, if I remember it correct, then they are not so expensive on moc, only wicket and logray is expensive :)

Rich200

Padawan
One of my favourite figures from the Ewok cartoon line. He's a big lad. Have actually just sold my loose Ewoks (old photo) and trying to put together a MOC set, 3 down - 3 to go.

Attachments

• 3893F5D6-B674-437E-8CA7-C18319BF5199.jpeg
    3893F5D6-B674-437E-8CA7-C18319BF5199.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,921

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Rich200 said:
One of my favourite figures from the Ewok cartoon line. He's a big lad. Have actually just sold my loose Ewoks (old photo) and trying to put together a MOC set, 3 down - 3 to go.
Shame you no longer have it, but well done for photographing it first. Thanks for sharing! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Rich200 said:

Thanks mate for sharing a picture of that figure, he is looking great, which moc do you need before the collection is complete ? :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here is the pictures of mine. The pictures with kitchen background is old, sorry about that.

The King

King Gorneesh 05.JPG

The coin

King Gorneesh 11.JPG

US kenner cardback

King Gorneesh 03.JPG

Canadian Kenner moc

King Gorneesh 01.JPG

Rich200

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
Rich200 said:

Thanks mate for sharing a picture of that figure, he is looking great, which moc do you need before the collection is complete ? :wink:

Still looking for Logray, King Gorneesh and Lady Gorneesh. Readily available so will pick them up in due course.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Rich200 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Rich200 said:

Still looking for Logray, King Gorneesh and Lady Gorneesh. Readily available so will pick them up in due course.

Cool that you have wicket moc 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom