Bilogo Radar laser cannon

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Hi, I've got another mini rigs question.

Does anyone know if there was a specific instction sheet for the bilogo radar laser cannon as the only ones I've seen have Kenner instruction sheets with them?

momike

Jedi Master
I have a bi logo tripod and that came with Kenner instructions, I'm fairly confident that was/is the norm with these

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:

Does anyone know if there was a specific instction sheet for the bilogo radar laser cannon as the only ones I've seen have Kenner instruction sheets with them?
I'm sure that I have read that the Kenner instruction sheet was the only one that came with these.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Alisdairmac said:

I'm sure that I have read that the Kenner instruction sheet was the only one that came with these.
Thanks, it does seem to be the case. Do you know of a good resource for info mini rigs?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Alisdairmac said:
Mini99 said:
Alisdairmac said:

Thanks, it does seem to be the case. Do you know of a good resource for info mini rigs?
The only list that I know of is the amazing collection of Capetown:
http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3989&hilit=Minirigs
Or you could try the SWCA.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Alisdairmac said:
Mini99 said:
The only list that I know of is the amazing collection of Capetown:
http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3989&hilit=Minirigs
Or you could try the SWCA.
That really is an amazing collection. There are a few good pages I've seen with some good stuff but none seem very comprehensive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom