• Yoda

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The second match from the Quarter finals to start today is the small Green of Yoda, taking on Luke X-Wing Pilot.

Yoda has looked comfortable so far topping a group with Luke Skywalker, Han Hoth and C-3P0 and then beating both Luke Jedi and Greedo on route to the quarters. He's enjoying beating the Luke figures which could mean doom for Luke X-Wing Pilot. Luke X-Wing finished runners up to ERG in his group but has had convincing wins in the knockouts against R2 Sensorscope and Power Droid, but he's going to have to really turn it on to progress here.

If Yoda can progress here it'll be his fourth occassion in the SEMI Finals, although he has yet to win at that stage. Whilst Luke X-Wing has been elimianted at the 2nd round in four years only reaching the quarter finals in 2015 where he lost to Hoth Stormie. Again like the first quarter final these two have no history against each other.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAT AT 8.15pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
C11281A0-A01C-437A-BB93-C8060ED832DC.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's the little green chap for me, go beat the upstart with his floppy fringe.

jared007

Padawan
Yoda for me. I was always impressed at how small the figure is, but how detailed and how many accessories. Good things come in small packages.

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Luke Xwing pilot is such a cool figure ! The only thing what could of made it better is if they gave him a lightsaber .

Latest posts

Top Bottom