• R2-D2

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Biker Scout

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final Quarter Final match up sees defending champion Biker Scout take on R2D2.

In the all time figure list, Biker Scout currently sits 2nd in the table, where you will need to go outside the top ten down to 13th to find R2.

Biker Scout has been a steady improver year on year, 2014 2nd round, 2015 3rd round, 2016 quarter final, 2017 Runner Up and 2018 winner, only place to go this year is to retain the title and be the first figure to win the title twice. Having already dispacthed Hoth Stormie and AT-AT Driver in the knockouts and topping a group which saw the end of Nien Nunb and Leia Poncho, he already looks in fine form.

R2D2 reaches the Quarter finals for the second time, last time was in 2017 when he came up short against TIE Pilot. Outside of that we've seen a 1st round exit, a 2nd round and 2 3rd rounds. This year he looks in fine form topping a group which includes AT-AT Driver, Bossk and Walrus Man then knocking out Luke Skywalker and IG-88 in the knockouts, he looks ready to add his biggest scalp yet.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING CLOSES 7.30pm ON WEDNESDAY

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
84170BC6-6B7C-4537-9C63-123A66AE8D4B.jpeg

Jez

Sith Lord
Are you guys smoking crack?
Biker Scout for me, no BS!
I like R2, but there are 3 of them. The Biker Scout is an awesome figure. I'm yet to see a diarama with an R2 on a speeder bike. Who can show me one?? :wink:

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
Fenwicks in Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
59p
R2-D2 was my first ever figure.
Hands down winner for me.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Always gonna vote for the Biker Scout a far superior figure all round

In probably every respect.

The Biker Scout is one of the most screen accurate figures produced for the line. Any scientific backing up for that argument? F*** no, but he's that cool he doesn't need it. You space cadets and your love for the anal suppository need your head checking. Sure the rusty tin can is cool, he's R2, but the BS is Empire, and therefore way cooler. Just look at the sculpt. Absolute work of art.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
The Biker Scout was one of the figures that eluded me as a kid, I didn't get my hands on one until the late 80s (second hand.) So for that reason alone he's one of my favourites, although I agree about the great sculpt too. I love R2 in the same way I do original Luke and Vader, they're all quite crude and that's what makes them special, but it doesn't make them better. I mean he's missing a leg for a start :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
What's wrong with you lot? The Biker Scout is a poor mans Stormtrooper and the least cool Imperial Soldier. Let's be honest the Biker Scout is not exactly hard to get sreen accurate, he's a black and white spanner.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
What's wrong with you lot? The Biker Scout is a poor mans Stormtrooper and the least cool Imperial Soldier. Let's be honest the Biker Scout is not exactly hard to get sreen accurate, he's a black and white spanner.

The Imperial Gunner is even harder to get wrong.....but they managed spectacularly! Don't go dissing the BS, you overweight glob of grease!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
theforceuk said:

The Imperial Gunner is even harder to get wrong.....but they managed spectacularly! Don't go dissing the BS, you overweight glob of grease!
:lol: :lol: It's just because I had 3 as a kid, just boring to me, sorry. :)

Biker Sout is still in this one.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Stuart Skinner said:
Defending Champion is eliminated in what is genuinely a shock result.

I demand a recount. This is a BS result in more than one way.

Agreed! This must be linked to the Russians. Definitely foul play going on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom