Star Wars Displays

MVP123

Youngling
Hi folks,
I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to anyone who hadn't heard of me and my little Facebook group : Star Wars Displays.

Here is a link to a gallery of images of many of the displays I have made for people over the last couple of years.

Enjoy the colourful loveliness of this wonderful hobby. :)

http://imgur.com/gallery/D1JJ1Mf

And here is my fb page : http://www.facebook.com/groups/swdisplays

Cheers all.

Matt V

jayums

Jedi Master
Good to see you on here Matt - looking forward to receiving my loose figure display from you ... Buying an imperial dignitary to complete my loose run - not so much :lol:

There's a topic thread about displays below (that's where another member on here gave me the heads up about your work) and a section for display / showcase you might be interested in checking out. 8)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Top work sir! The displays are great and I think you'll definitely get some interest here. You've certainly inspired me to think about my display and maybe something similar for my cabinet :)

MVP123

Youngling
I'm gonna be a real thicko here...i can't actually see a 'displays' section (mentioned above) in which to post my items for sale /displays I have made.

Could anyone link me to it or talk me through what to click on?

Thanks!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
If you look at the main page and scroll down to the general sales section, open that and then just make a sales thread. You can put links to your Facebook page or website in your sales post. There isn't a displays section as such. I think he was just talking about a thread he started about displays.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I love looking at other people's displays as thier perspective on things are totally different to mine and they often come up with ideas I would never think of (Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself).

Great displays by the way!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
I love looking at other people's displays as thier perspective on things are totally different to mine and they often come up with ideas I would never think of (Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself).

Deep! 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Go easy on the red pills bud :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom