Clear plastic inserts inside cardback bubble?

RetroRyan

Padawan
Morning,

I'm sure someone can easily answer this, but i only have a handful of MOC figures (i prefer loose, so does my bank balance) and i have a General Madine which has a clear plastic insert inside the bubble that the figure sits nearly in which i've never seen before on carded vintage figures. Is this just something they did for general madine for some reason or are there a few they did like this?

Thanks.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
There are other figures like this. I have Teebo and Boussh with these plastic trays, and I remember my childhood Boussh had one too.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
A lot of the POTF cards come with them, Romba, Luke Poncho, Barada, A-Wing Pilot, EV-9D9. Also 77 Back Kenner Emperor, R. Keeper, 8D8 and Prune Face. 65 back Kenner Gamorrean Guard, Logray, Nien Numb and Rebel Commando. Think their is loads!

Lindo

Sith Lord
Don't think I have seen a madine with a plastic tray maybe a plastic sheet behind the figure, if you know what I mean but never a figure tray

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
C3P0 removable limbs and Gamorrean Guard too. Earler on, cumbersome figures merely had that bit of folded cardboard to keep them facing forward in the bubble before they went all-out with trays.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom