Snap Cape Jedi Luke saber/COO combination

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Just wondered if there is a specific combination of saber, blaster and COO that go with a snap cape Jedi Luke?

I have a loose snap cape, Taiwan COO, moulded face, blue lightsaber, grey blaster (so lots of variants in one!)

TiA

Pomse2001

Grand Master
phreatobite said:
Just wondered if there is a specific combination of saber, blaster and COO that go with a snap cape Jedi Luke?

I have a loose snap cape, Taiwan COO, moulded face, blue lightsaber, grey blaster (so lots of variants in one!)

TiA

Good question, I have only seen moc with snap cape, Molded head and green lightsaber together. But I have always heard the blue was the correct one :?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
All three Hong Kong factories (Smile, Unitoys and Kader) made snap capes. Identifying which style of cape and thread stitching for snap fix will determine which version you have. Thomas Gill, Thomas John or Craig G. Thomas (must be something about Luke Jedi and the name Thomas :lol: ) on Jabba's Court Facebook group can help you identify this.

I have a moulded face Taiwan Luke. It is paired with my Taiwan snap cape. It needs to be paired with a v4 green lightsaber with circular epm on handle and a v2 Palace Blaster.

The blue saber needs to be paired with the Hong Kong CoO Luke Jedi (Smile factory). I believe it can be paired with a normal or Snap Cape Smile factory cloak (though I am not 100% positive on the snap).

Hope this helps.

*photo from Thomas Gill

Attachments

• 255A0C3E-D97A-4ADD-8C4B-77B1F7F019F7.jpeg
    255A0C3E-D97A-4ADD-8C4B-77B1F7F019F7.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,034

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
All three Hong Kong factories (Smile, Unitoys and Kader) made snap capes. Identifying which style of cape and thread stitching for snap fix will determine which version you have. Thomas Gill, Thomas John or Craig G. Thomas (must be something about Luke Jedi and the name Thomas :lol: ) on Jabba's Court Facebook group can help you identify this.

I have a moulded face Taiwan Luke. It is paired with my Taiwan snap cape. It needs to be paired with a v4 green lightsaber with circular epm on handle and a v2 Palace Blaster.

The blue saber needs to be paired with the Hong Kong CoO Luke Jedi (Smile factory). I believe it can be paired with a normal or Snap Cape Smile factory cloak (though I am not 100% positive on the snap).

Hope this helps.

*photo from Thomas Gill
That's some brilliant info, Jay. As much as I love loose variants, when collecting gets that fine / in depth, it can be dizzying to keep track of it all!

I wonder how many errors I've made pairing up these three? :-D

Lukes.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom