UK Customs - Any Advice.

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Hi all.

On 18 March I purchased something from eBay.co.uk from a seller in Israel. Items have been shipped tracked. They arrived in the UK on 21 March.

They got put on hold for Customs on 22 March. They are still on hold, 9 days seems a very long time.

I have asked Parcelforce, who blame UK Customs, and the seller does not seem to give much of a toss.

Anyone else had any imports kept by Customs this long ? Any feeling that I will ever receive this package and anywhere I can call ?

I have purchased stuff from Japan since (19/3) and that's arrived / been tucked up by Parcel Force ( £12.59 handling and £12 VAT ) so seems unusual that this thing from Israel is on hold so long.

Any advice most welcomed

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Sadly, this isn't unusual for UK customs/Parcel Force. The minimum amount of time I've experienced for parcels to arrive at UK before I am notified of a charge is 7 days. It has taken as long as two and half weeks before. Just sit tight and give it a little longer is my advice. UK customs and Parcel Force are one of the slowest when it comes to getting parcels cleared, when compared to UPS, FedEx etc.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
At least you know that it's made it to the UK!
As Chris says, sit tight, it will be here soon.
Waiting is part of the fun! :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom