edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just got this email showing some new custom Fetts:

poon.png

Banner.JPG

grinchy

Sith Lord
I have one of his prototypes in the collection, i'll never have a real one so it'll do me, don't know why you would want a pile of them, seems a bit of a waste of time

TK-7785

Jedi Master
grinchy said:
I have one of his prototypes in the collection, i'll never have a real one so it'll do me, don't know why you would want a pile of them, seems a bit of a waste of time

I tend to agree with you, but there are folk out there who go nuts for anything Fett. I'm sure some will want the whole set.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
These don't look too bad, would look nice on display.

I know people frown upon buying from him but I did go for his kitbashed Fett a while back.

34630429015_f78506d475_c.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Dr_Ball_MD said:
These don't look too bad, would look nice on display.

I know people frown upon buying from him but I did go for his kitbashed Fett a while back.

34630429015_f78506d475_c.jpg

I picked up this one also and it's really nicely put together. Things like this or the Rocket Firing Fett are fine in my book as hardly anyone will own these ever (especially the prototype that's still never surfaced), so it makes it a good choice. I do though understand why people dislike the seller due to other releases he's put out there and can see their concern. If he ever makes a VCJ then I'm sure there would be a lot of upset people out there.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom