are this moc a Toy Toni ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Any idea if this chewie moc is a toy toni or a resealed ?

11.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Oh no not this again! :lol: Been discussed before a few times. Difficult to tell with these.

Simple answer - it could be a Toni and it could be legit. The bubble/card combination does exist.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Oh no not this again! :lol: Been discussed before a few times. Difficult to tell with these.

Simple answer - it could be a Toni and it could be legit. The bubble/card combination does exist.

Oh so there is no way to confirm it ? :shock: sounds like I should stay away from palitoy chewie 65 backs :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yes these are hard to tell as there are supposed legit versions (eg with creases, price stickers etc) so unlike a lot of his other creations it does seem like he used the correct bubble on these.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Yes these are hard to tell as there are supposed legit versions (eg with creases, price stickers etc) so unlike a lot of his other creations it does seem like he used the correct bubble on these.

Thanks edd for the info, I think I will stay far away from chewie palitoy 65 backs :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
edd_jedi said:

Thanks edd for the info, I think I will stay far away from chewie palitoy 65 backs :D

You don't have to stay far away from them. If you like it and you want one, get it. Good chance it's legit.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
Pomse2001 said:
edd_jedi said:

You don't have to stay far away from them. If you like it and you want one, get it. Good chance it's legit.

Thanks mate, I will think about it, but the thought about there is a little chance that it is a toni is still scary :(

tigerham

Sith Lord
But doesn't the lack of crease marks on the back of the card from the bubble impression make any difference or did Palitoy start to perfect this?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
That's certainly something to look at, along with things like bubble placement, seal quality etc, but one of the easy ways to spot many TTs is that he used the wrong bubbles (eg on Boba Fett.) As this combination of card/bubble is correct, it's not so easy to rule out.

tigerham

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
That's certainly something to look at, along with things like bubble placement, seal quality etc, but one of the easy ways to spot many TTs is that he used the wrong bubbles (eg on Boba Fett.) As this combination of card/bubble is correct, it's not so easy to rule out.

Ah ok. One that I'm finding hard to differentiate is the ESB GM R2 as not sure which bubble TT used, the long ones or the shorter ones. The seals are good on both and the bubble impressions on the reverse are also close. Hard to tell unless I have them both in hand to be honest as I've just been going by photos.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:

Is there a guide where there is pictures of all the sealed toni cards with all the details to look after on each bubble ? and cardback :?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Is there a guide where there is pictures of all the sealed toni cards with all the details to look after on each bubble ? and cardback :?

Yes this is the best guide to check: https://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/rotj45ccardback.htm

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Pomse2001 said:

Yes this is the best guide to check: https://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/rotj45ccardback.htm

thanks edd for the link :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom