THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 59 LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
aftermath-fb.jpg

Episode 59 drops but we have to be clear with all our listeners from the outset, this is not a usual format show, this is 100% a revisit to Celebration in Chicago from the start of April, if you have no interest in this topic then miss this one out, we will be back earlier in May with the usual format show.

A shorter show where the boys sit around and discuss Celebration 2019, from Room Sales and the Show Floor to Chicago and our Acquisitions and everything in between. We hear from Shawn Moynihan, Daniel Burgess, Dallas Ewen, Jeff Kahan, Jason Smith, Josh Arber and Dario John Balsamo with their experiences of the show too.

There is the usual quiz, but we have placed it in the outro so listen on at the end for half hour of needless shenanigans.

Enjoy the Show!!!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
aftermath-fb.jpg

Episode 59 drops but we have to be clear with all our listeners from the outset, this is not a usual format show, this is 100% a revisit to Celebration in Chicago from the start of April, if you have no interest in this topic then miss this one out, we will be back earlier in May with the usual format show.

A shorter show where the boys sit around and discuss Celebration 2019, from Room Sales and the Show Floor to Chicago and our Acquisitions and everything in between. We hear from Shawn Moynihan, Daniel Burgess, Dallas Ewen, Jeff Kahan, Jason Smith, Josh Arber and Dario John Balsamo with their experiences of the show too.

There is the usual quiz, but we have placed it in the outro so listen on at the end for half hour of needless shenanigans.

Enjoy the Show!!!

Brilliant. Waited to esrly hours for it to drop - thsnks guys! Much appreciated. :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Great stuff :!: As u know Stu I didn't make it so am v interested to hear views and opinions on the big event 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Cracking show as ever ( it now feels like I was there!), and almost finished with it now but please put me down for a poster and some badges if possible as I'd love a set :D

Ian

Gadders

Padawan
So.. despite my comments on the previous episode about not being interested in Celebration, I have downloaded and listened to most of this episode (will hopefully finish it at lunch time).

Really enjoying it, especially hearing about your vintage purchases. Jez must be mad trying to get a skiff back in luggage, they are so fragile.

Its even made me start thinking if I'll be able to go to next years event! Not sure I'd get a trip to the US on my own past the missus though...

Vintageviewport

Padawan
Loved the episode guys! Great work as usual. Thanks for the mention. It really was awesome meeting you all and hanging out at the bar. Brings this whole collecting thing to another level when we can converse in person. And especially enjoy you guys giving each other a hard time in person ;) Look forward to next episode. I do hope Celebration Anaheim becomes a reality for the team next year.
Chris Leddy aka VintageViewport

Attachments

• A68F31F3-9F94-4AD7-B1DF-496D09B63F18.jpeg
    A68F31F3-9F94-4AD7-B1DF-496D09B63F18.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 988
  • 48888BB5-331A-4E3C-95E4-16C9E4EC2FA2.jpeg
    48888BB5-331A-4E3C-95E4-16C9E4EC2FA2.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 989

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Rattled through this months podcast in no time at all. Always enjoyable. Seriously jealous hearing your stories about celebration, I was working that weekend so didn't even watch the panels live. To make things worse a friend of mine told me about the Emperor before I saw the trailer! Sounded amazing. It's got me in the mood for Echo live.
Great show, lovely to hear my Tauntaun get a shout out. Great work lads!

I'll have a poster off you if there's one left?

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Great show lads, really captured the spirit of Celebration and it sounded like an amazing trip. Such a shame that the next one isn't coming back to the UK, it's taking the P a bit to have it 3 times running in the States.

Also sounds like everyone managed to pick up some great items but I think Jez's Skiff takes the crown, congratulations!

If there are any leftover posters I'd love to have one, please?

spoons

Grand Master
Next best thing to being there, really enjoyed hearing your tales and glad that you had a good mix of panels between you all.

After listening to Jason's piece, I think you will need to change your name - The Vintage Cheddar Rebellion may be more apt :wink:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Just finshed the episode. Thanks for a great flashback.
Really enjoyed this Celebration (my first US). Great to see and meet so many fellow collectors.
Will need some more days (due to much working and family business at the moment) to get it all sorted in my head.
Also thank you guys for all your help and support in the "Cat-Story".

dienstuhr

Padawan
Great stuff as always lads!

REALLY happy to have the poster and badges - the poster has been framed and is on the wall in my collecting corner!

Cheers

d.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It was nice of Mr Palitoy to let you guys tack on to the end of his podcast :lol:

No seriously I really enjoyed it, couldn't make Celebration so was nice to hear all about it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom