Toltoys VC Jawa - help please

dane

Hi,
Im Dane from Amsterdam and new to this forum. Im a collector of the vintage star wars line and especially interested in the variants.
The reason i joined is because i am offered a toltoys vc Jawa. Its a grail figure for me so would live to add to my collection but dont know enough of this variant to authenticate. Can i get some help with this? Noticed that i cant send a message or start a new forum as i am new here. I have pictures i can share.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, dane

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
dane said:
Hi,
Im Dane from Amsterdam and new to this forum. Im a collector of the vintage star wars line and especially interested in the variants.
The reason i joined is because i am offered a toltoys vc Jawa. Its a grail figure for me so would live to add to my collection but dont know enough of this variant to authenticate. Can i get some help with this? Noticed that i cant send a message or start a new forum as i am new here. I have pictures i can share.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, dane

Fixed that for you. Good luck. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
dane said:
Hi,
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, dane

Hi Dane, I hope you're well. :)

I have owned a couple in my time so may be able to help. Do you have any photos for me to see at all?

Kindest regards

Ham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom