SWTOTW, Week 21, 2019, Part 2/2 Logray (Ewok Medicine Man)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Logray (Ewok Medicine Man):

Logray.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Time for more teddy bear action, Lars? OK then :)

Here are my 3 Lograys. A pair of Macau COO's and an H.K., all with different stripe colours... and it's literally only now that I'm looking at these pictures on Preview prior to posting, that I realise that two of these have their bags over the wrong shoulder... D'oh! :lol: That's what comes of not having all your figures in one cabinet (which these aren't, usually!).

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 01.jpg

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 02.jpg

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 03.jpg

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 04.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Can anyone else add to this thread? There must be some terrific MOCs and figures out there.

I'd love to see them if you're willing to share :)

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Can anyone else add to this thread? There must be some terrific MOCs and figures out there.

I have a loose Kenner and a Ledy. I'll try and photograph soon. Need to photograph my ROTJ figures for my portfolio on the Tracker app for insurance purposes, so there's a few threads I will add to at that point. My ROTJ figures are all tucked away at the mo. :?
Really hoping to be able to build my display cabinet soon, but I've been saying that for 2 years now, which is nearly as long as Stu has been saying he'll tidy up his garage :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Snaketibe said:

I have a loose Kenner and a Ledy. I'll try and photograph soon. Need to photograph my ROTJ figures for my portfolio on the Tracker app for insurance purposes, so there's a few threads I will add to at that point. My ROTJ figures are all tucked away at the mo. :?
Really hoping to be able to build my display cabinet soon, but I've been saying that for 2 years now, which is nearly as long as Stu has been saying he'll tidy up his garage :lol:
I look forward to seeing them :)

Also, best of luck with your display cabinet build. You're a man after my own heart, building your own; you can get exactly the dimensions you require and or fit it perfectly into whatever space you have available for it. Will this be your first build, or have you made any before?

It may be useless to you, or perhaps it might give you a few ideas, but I wrote this guide to building a display cabinet last year, in case you haven't seen it: https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36404

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
And here's an additional photo with the bags now over the correct shoulders (at least as far as how Kenner made and packed the figure is concerned, at any rate) ;-)

Attachments

• Strapping Ewok.jpg
    Strapping Ewok.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 946

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Time for more teddy bear action, Lars? OK then :)

Here are my 3 Lograys. A pair of Macau COO's and an H.K., all with different stripe colours... and it's literally only now that I'm looking at these pictures on Preview prior to posting, that I realise that two of these have their bags over the wrong shoulder... D'oh! :lol: That's what comes of not having all your figures in one cabinet (which these aren't, usually!).

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 01.jpg

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 02.jpg

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 03.jpg

Pudsey Snake Oil Salesman - 04.jpg

cool army and variants that you have. The figure with the bag over the wrong shoulder, must be a very rare variant, I don't think I have seen that before :lol: thanks for sharing them :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
And here's an additional photo with the bags now over the correct shoulders (at least as far as how Kenner made and packed the figure is concerned, at any rate) ;-)

thanks for the update :D and I thought it was a rare variant :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Still haven't got round to photographing the Ledy but here's my Kenner example

another nice mint figure, thanks mate for sharing it, I can't wait to see the ledy :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

It's very rare. So rare it no longer exists! :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

It's very rare. So rare it no longer exists! :lol:

:shock: :lol: that is what I call a ****ing rare figure, it is extinct :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom