Is this a Lili Ledy Zuckuss or a Kenner?

Mr-Trilogo

Padawan
I have a hard time telling which is which ?

Could an expert please tell me if this is a Lili Ledy or a Kenner Zuckuss?

It came from the States but unfortunately with a repro blaster rifle.

Thanks in advance for any input.

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Can't confirm but would suggest the eyes are too light, the belt too silver and the nose tip too bright red to be Ledy. You can get some good comparison shots on the TIG article.
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p675-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1#Zuckuss

walkie

Sith Lord
It's a China baggie one as the nose isn't the dark red. Still a tough figure to find though.

Mr-Trilogo

Padawan
Thanks guys .

Interesting. I have posted better pictures on the Echo Variant group on Facebook and several members are saying it's a Ledy.

walkie said:
It's a China baggie one as the nose isn't the dark red. Still a tough figure to find though.

Yeah, I'm on a Zuckuss run and it is actually much easier to find a Ledy from Mexico on eBay.

Actually him being a China baggie rather than a Ledy would be a good news for me.

A 100% confirmed Ledy is next on my list.

Here are the pics I posted there :

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

PS : Scanning eBay this afternoon I found and bought a Zuckuss variant I had never seen before.

walkie

Sith Lord
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p675-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1

I'd also say the open area of the wasit is silver on yours which is consistant with a China Baggie

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom