10% off eBay today (14th June)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not SW and posted unapologetically :D It was on auction ending in two days but without bids I asked him if he'd accept the start bid as a BIN and he did. My ebay purchase and a £7 saving. Cheers Edd.

58BDC29B-3D84-46D8-8122-A580B159F2F0.jpeg

spoons

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Not SW and posted unapologetically :D It was on auction ending in two days but without bids I asked him if he'd accept the start bid as a BIN and he did. My ebay purchase and a £7 saving. Cheers Edd.

That's a beauty! Still have my childhood one towing the heavy artillery. Love Britain's Deetail!

UKS

Jedi Knight
I love Britains! I bought a bucket load of Britains Space from that Beeses Toy store that Vectis auctioned off.

A lot of it was still in it's shipping boxes.

My dream collection (after SW of course) would probably be MIB britains WW2.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
UKS said:
I love Britains! I bought a bucket load of Britains Space from that Beeses Toy store that Vectis auctioned off.

That would be great to see, do you fancy posting some pictures in the Modern section under "other collections"?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
spoons said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

That's a beauty! Still have my childhood one towing the heavy artillery. Love Britain's Deetail!

Cheers Andy :) He had two listings: the one I bought an only for an extra £7 your one all boxed up. Was seriously tempted to have them both but I didn't have the artillery piece as a kid to it didn't mean as much.

UKS said:

Second on the photos request please! Need to see this. Maybe start up a Britain's thread in "Off Topic"?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Second on the photos request please! Need to see this. Maybe start up a Britain's thread in "Off Topic"?
They are all ready up, and amazing they look too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom