Passing on the SW ethos

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Right so my grandson is aged 22 months and is a joy, he has loads of SW inferences in his life due to me and his dad ( we collect together and are both SW mad) he is starting to srtrig sxentances together and today he said, "Chewie were home" whilst watching a SW film

Can't explain how good that was for us, it was awesome! Passing on the gene is what it's all about for me and for my son and my grandson to be involved in SW is awesome, needless to say I have a big grin on my face today!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Right so my grandson is aged 22 months and is a joy, he has loads of SW inferences in his life due to me and his dad ( we collect together and are both SW mad) he is starting to srtrig sxentances together and today he said, "Chewie were home" whilst watching a SW film

Can't explain how good that was for us, it was awesome! Passing on the gene is what it's all about for me and for my son and my grandson to be involved in SW is awesome, needless to say I have a big grin on my face today!

:D

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's great. Star Wars gave us so much joy as children, lovely that you can pass that joy on down the generations.

spoons

Grand Master
That's lovely Michael - your post has put a smile on my face after a morning in A&E with a bad foot :)

Chewie we're home!

Thanks

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Awesome, I have my first baby due in September.

Now i'm not going to force Star Wars upon him but it will be there in his life, every day! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom