Antiques roadshow

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Anyone watch it tonight?

Original tie fighter helmet worth £200 grand

And one of the experts was asked what he's seen go up and down in value over the years? His reply was 'I've seen Star Wars figures sky rocket!!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
Anyone watch it tonight?

And one of the experts was asked what he's seen go up and down in value over the years? His reply was 'I've seen Star Wars figures sky rocket!!

Dont we know it :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
pizzathehutt said:
Anyone watch it tonight?

Dont we know it :lol:
:lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah he's been on before, didn't no the Tie helmet was worth 200K though. :shock:

stu70

Padawan
There was one on the Antiques Roadshow back in 2014, valued at £50,000 back then, is it the same one?

StarWars.jpg

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
stu70 said:
There was one on the Antiques Roadshow back in 2014, valued at £50,000 back then, is it the same one?

StarWars.jpg

Yes! That's the one. The whole show was a re visit to things they've valued over the years and they are worth now or where the items are now.

The tie fighter helmet had a re valuation of 200k. They also showed some of that blokes collection which included the jack nicholson joker purple suit and stuff from aliens

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
stu70 said:

StarWars.jpg

Remember that- she was soooooo condescending and scoffing about the whole thing. Irritating, smug, twee... I could go on! :lol:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Took me a while to realise the Tie Pilot (and At At Driver) helmets are just stormtrooper face plates stuck into X Wing helmets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Took me a while to realise the Tie Pilot (and At At Driver) helmets are just stormtrooper face plates stuck into X Wing helmets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody hell, every days a school day :lol: didn't realise that 8)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
What was the provenance of it like, do you think it would really have quadrupled in value since 2014 (sorry about the investor questions)?

stu70

Padawan
Wreck-It Ralph said:
What was the provenance of it like, do you think it would really have quadrupled in value since 2014 (sorry about the investor questions)?

I think it came from a a senior crew member who was given it after filming had completed and he had had it ever since, kept up in the loft. :)

Dantooine

Padawan
SublevelStudios said:
Now you've said that I can never unsee it! Brilliant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom