Whats the most ridiculous Star Wars thing you have heard?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ok random question but was going through a box and came across my LS Fx lightsaber. Purchased it when I was 10 or 11. Just after paying for it, this random woman asked if I like SW and was it for me? I responded yes and was about to leave when she said to me "did you know it was Arnold Schwarzenegger who played Luke Skywalker". Was lost for words couldn't think how to respond. In the end just walked off and said "right ok". Complete madness.

stu70

Padawan
StarWarsFan said:
she said to me "did you know it was Arnold Schwarzenegger who played Luke Skywalker"

Actually I would quite liked to have seen that, "get to the landspeeder!"

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
Ok random question but was going through a box and came across my LS Fx lightsaber. Purchased it when I was 10 or 11. Just after paying for it, this random woman asked if I like SW and was it for me? I responded yes and was about to leave when she said to me "did you know it was Arnold Schwarzenegger who played Luke Skywalker". Was lost for words couldn't think how to respond. In the end just walked off and said "right ok". Complete madness.

We all know he was Lukes Grandfather :D

996d64db37ca16c975df23df45d8fba1.jpg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
StarWarsFan said:

We all know he was Lukes Grandfather :D

996d64db37ca16c975df23df45d8fba1.jpg

lol

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Back in the 80's, a friend of mine once told another mutual friend of ours that he and I had traveled up to London to meet his uncle, and had dressed up in stormtrooper and Han Solo outfits. It certainly came as news to me, as I'd never even met his uncle.

Does that count? ;-)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Back in the 80's, a friend of mine once told another mutual friend of ours that he and I had traveled up to London to meet his uncle, and had dressed up in stormtrooper and Han Solo outfits. It certainly came as news to me, as I'd never even met his uncle.

Does that count? ;-)

:) indeed

UKS

Jedi Knight
ROTJ is a prequel to Star Wars as the Death Star isn't finished yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom