Forum Playset of the Year 2019

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Just a little update, only 24 hours left until group A to G will end and we will have 7 playsets that will go to the next round.

Also 24 hours until the vote will start for the last 6 groups, the 7 winners will go to next round, so we will have 14 playsets in next round.

So saturday we will have 5 groups with 2 playsets in each group and 1 group with 3 playsets.

The last group with 3 playsets, will be a little different

no. 1 and 2 will go to the next round and 2 votes for each member in that group because there is 3 playsets in it.

I can also say I did the drawing yesterday for the last 6 groups and I think the group with the 3 playsets will be a very hard one, beause the 3 playsets are very cool sets :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Apologies Lars, I have voted but have forgotten to say all week how much of a forum legend you are!
Without people like you the forum wouldn't be even half as fantastic as it is today.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
Apologies Lars, I have voted but have forgotten to say all week how much of a forum legend you are!
Without people like you the forum wouldn't be even half as fantastic as it is today.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What Carl said!
A legend... 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
lejackal said:

Thanks mate, I did not know I was a legend and that I did so much good for the forum :shock: :? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oh I just learned that Voting Closes in danish time :lol: I looked at my own watch :lol: so if you are in the uk then you have 1 hour less to vote, sorry :lol:

I will try to remember to change the time to uk time for the other groups since most of the members are in uk on the forum :D

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
I second all the above when I'm bored at work it does cheer me up to vote and laugh at the comments, without the enthusiasm you and others put into the forum it would be a lesser place to hang out, keep it up Lars :)

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
bosk70 said:
I second all the above when I'm bored at work it does cheer me up to vote and laugh at the comments, without the enthusiasm you and others put into the forum it would be a lesser place to hang out, keep it up Lars :)
This

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Yeah good work Pomse, not just with this but with the Toy of the Week, a lot of effort goes in on your part, forum stays alive due to members like yourself, x x

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
Yeah good work Pomse, not just with this but with the Toy of the Week, a lot of effort goes in on your part, forum stays alive due to members like yourself, x x

Thanks stuart, also a big thank you from me to you. If you did not do figure of the year, then I am sure I would never have had the idea to do playset of the year. So stuart you are my forum legend :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here are the first 8 winners that go to the next round :D

Tri-Pod Laser Cannon
Imperial Attack Base
Palitoy Droid Factory
Kenner Death Star Space Station
Endor Chase Complete Playpack
Cantina Adventure Set
Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset
Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok we have now 8 winners and not 7 since one of the groups got 50/50 of the votes so both playsets from that group will also go to the next round :D Thanks for all the votes :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Update of the winner from today

Land Of The Jawas from Palitoy
Jabba The Hutt Action Playset
Death Star from Palitoy
Dagobah Action Playset
Ewok Village Action Playset
Palitoy Cantina

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here are all the winners that goes to next round, I will soon make a new drawing for the next groups

Tri-Pod Laser Cannon
Imperial Attack Base
Palitoy Droid Factory
Kenner Death Star Space Station
Endor Chase Complete Playpack
Cantina Adventure Set
Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset
Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset
Land Of The Jawas from Palitoy
Jabba The Hutt Action Playset
Death Star from Palitoy
Dagobah Action Playset
Ewok Village Action Playset
Palitoy Cantina

14 playsets is left and will go into 7 groups :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
only 7 groups is left and we need a quaterfinal so unless we get a 50/50 again then the best loser will also go to next round.

8 playsets will go to the quaterfinal and now I hope we do not get more than one 50/50 in this round :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok I am still new with this playset of the year and I have ****ed up :oops: I have forgot to add Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack to the winner list.

It will only change that the best looser will not go to the next round, so In group 7 there will be 3 playsets where no. 1 and 2 will go to the quaterfinal :D

sorry about that guys :oops:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
lejackal said:

Thanks mate, I did not know I was a legend and that I did so much good for the forum :shock: :? :D

You are a true legend, the forum wouldn't be the same without you mate :D :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom