Forum Playset of the Year 2019 - Round 1 - Group K

• Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters

Pomse2001

Grand Master
As promised I will do forum of the year playset and vehicles. I have choosen to do playsets first. There is some differences on some of the playsets so I have choosen to add the big variants of playsets kenner vs. palitoy.

Choose one playset from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 19.03 on 9th July UK time :D

Let the Vote Begin

Pomse2001

Grand Master
01.jpg

02.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok here we have a real Hoth Battle, if they did not had made the AT-AT walker then I would not have choosen to vote for Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack. But I have to vote for it, it is the only playset that you get 2 beast a tauntaun and a wampa + luke and solo. How many kids played with Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set when they got the AT-AT :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
In my opinion the Hoth rescue set is amazing, I would really love to own one of these, but they don't come up for sale very often, unfortunately.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, I do have a soft(ish) spot for the Hoth Ice Planet set, and normally I'm not a fan of repacks and hence would struggle to love the Playpack... HOWEVER, the Playpack's toys are terrific, and the packaging is just wonderful! Perhaps if Kenner had never made an AT-AT I'd note the other way, but they did, and that makes the version in the Hoth Ice Planet set super-crap, plus it's that same old rehashed Kenner Land of the Jawas base once again, which is simply annoying.

It's the Playpack for me.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hoth Rescue Complete Playpack is the next winner with 72% of the votes, thanks guys for all the votes :D

rjwppejcn0t3.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom