Vintage Jabba Playset

tobeshadow

Padawan
Hi all,

Apologies if this has come up before. I wondered if anyone knew of Jabba Playsets coming with two prisoner ropes/shackles? Reading the original instructions, it seems to suggest just one and that you choose which head to attach it to, yet mine has two? Two of my friends also have two ropes on their playsets. My original Jabba inherited from my brothers has one rope and I purchased my second Jabba (with the two ropes) in the early 90s.

Looking on evilbay, most of them seem to have one but some do come up with two. I know there are a lot of Jabba overstock parts kicking about online and looking at the bagged lots, there only seems to be one rope/shackle packed in with the hooker and bowl, so I'm guessing whoever had the playset before me bought a second and added it, and the same for my friend's sets?

Has anyone else come across this? It would be cool if some sets did come like this but I suspect it to be a later addition!

Many thanks all!

Tobe

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It was definitely only supposed to come with one, but it's not unusual to find missing or extra accessories packed with toys. You even see MOCs with 2 or 3 blasters sometimes!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom