• Dagobah Action Playset

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Palitoy Droid Factory

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Match 2 will be between the jedi master yoda home on dagobah and the palitoy droid factory.

Choose one playset from the list

The winner will go to next round

Voting Closes 21.40 on 12th July UK time

Let the Vote Begin

Pomse2001

Grand Master
01.JPG

02.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok, I will choose Dagobah Action Playset, mostly because the Dagobah Action Playset was in the movie and the Droid Factory was not in the movie.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
ok, I will choose Dagobah Action Playset, mostly because the Dagobah Action Playset was in the movie and the Droid Factory was not in the movie.
I agree...

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
I agree...
Well actually, that all depends on what exactly is represented in the Dagobah playset. If it's meant to be Yoda's house, then yes it was. However, it doesn't look much like his house and instead looks more like a generic giant tree stump, surrounded by things similar to what we saw in the film (rock lifters, a 'bog' for R2 etc.). It's still a great playset, and I like it, but personally I regard it as a bit of a stretch to claim it was in the film, whereas the 3-legged R2-D2 was indisputably in all of the films :).... Go Palitoy Droid Factory!!! :-D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
I agree...
Well actually, that all depends on what exactly is represented in the Dagobah playset. If it's meant to be Yoda's house, then yes it was. However, it doesn't look much like his house and instead looks more like a generic giant tree stump, surrounded by things similar to what we saw in the film (rock lifters, a 'bog' for R2 etc.). It's still a great playset, and I like it, but personally I regard it as a bit of a stretch to claim it was in the film, whereas the 3-legged R2-D2 was indisputably in all of the films :).... Go Palitoy Droid Factory!!! :-D

ok I must admit it does not look 100% like the house in the movie, but then again some vehicles and figures does also not look 100% like in the movie :D Darth Vaders star destroyer does not look like a star destroyer and the head on the first solo does not look like solo :lol:

But there is a tree on top of the house, but it does not look like a tree stump in the movie

latest?cb=20160216064615.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
13 hours left to vote, will the Palitoy Droid Factory make a surprise or can nothing beat the home of the jedi master :?

Latest posts

Top Bottom