Factory produced reproductions.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Anyone heard of Smith-lord-creations on Ebay. Was looking for repro Luke Stormrrooper helmet for my sons( he is is on a budget and is only 11 so a genuine one is out of the question) Luke Stormie. Asked him if he sells the kits/ parts seperately and he replied saying that he doesn't do the spares and his repro cards come assembled from.the factory. The Luke Stormtrooper carded figure he sells is bloody scarily close to the real thing.

Just really.surprised how far people are going now.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Yes he's the guy responsible for all the so called "Saltburn" floating reproduction weapons flooding the market, as well as a number of articulated reproduction action figures including Yak Face, Luke Stormtrooper, Blue Snaggletooth etc. He has been discussed many times before not least because he was sent down for counterfeit goods a couple of years ago. The blokes a massive twat (most people use the word c**t).

He has a factory and moulds and is currently working on a pop up lightsaber, and I'm imagining a number of the other valuable last 17 figures. It's a shame he didn't stick to the unproduced figures and creatures as his Han Stormtrooper is great looking and he's about to bring out a Banther.

If your question is what are his reproduction items like then they're the best on the market. If you're worried about him honouring the deal you'll get your item. As it's for your kid I understand not wanting to buy an original. Should you be buying from someone like that? He's one the worst guys for our hobby along with Darren Orme and his Replicator Boxes, and any money in his accounts goes to refining his moulds and making the Repro more and more authentic.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It's mad when you think about it, people make a descent income from replicating toys that were produced 40 years ago. :shock:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Should you be buying from someone like that? He's one the worst guys for our hobby along with Darren Orme and his Replicator Boxes, and any money in his accounts goes to refining his moulds and making the Repro more and more authentic.

Exactly - why would anyone want to put money in this guys pocket. Money that will go towards damaging the hobby

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I'll not be lining his pocket guys, dont worry. Just got Sonny a POTF2 Luke helmet.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I'll not be lining his pocket guys, dont worry. Just got Sonny a POTF2 Luke helmet.

gammoguard

Padawan
Funnily enough I watched the video on YouTube only last night and wow his figures are so damned close to the originals it's scary - only difference being his branding on the back of the leg. :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom