New Kim Simmons book - bulk order

Richard_H

Grand Master
I've had the pleasure of interviewing Ben Sheehan who co-author a new book from Kenner photographer Kim Simmon. Rather than all of us buying books from the States and paying a shed load of shipping we can club together. It is $50 in the States but I don't know UK price yet. Who is interested?

Details:

http://www.themanwhoshotlukeskywalker.com

skywalker.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Very possibly interested, but I seem to be having difficulty finding out some basic info about the book. Any idea how many pages it has please? The link you provided doesn't say, and if it's on the Facebook page it seems to be well hidden!

Thanks.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'd also like to know some more info on it but I would probably be interested in one Richard.

Good idea putting this thread up as I noticed that the Engineering an Empire book cost the guys $71 to ship it to me and I'm pretty sure they charged less than this when I ordered it so I really appreciate them doing this (they were also total gentlemen in the whole proceedings and I'm very happy to own this book :D ). Anything that can be done to bring the prices down on these books is a good thing as it can make them unattainable at times. Also I heard that there's not duty to pay on books as long as they're are listed as this when sent as an extra bill on top of the shipping cost would not be welcome if unnecessary.

Ian

Richard_H

Grand Master
I will get the write-up finished today and should have my copy in about 10 days' time. I've spoken to Kim to get an idea of total including shipping quotes.

Richard_H

Grand Master
This'll have to do until I get a book in hand I'm afraid:

https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/literature/the-man-who-shot-luke-skywalker-coming-to-hardcover/

Cornish_jedi

Padawan
I have already pre-ordered two copies and Kim mentioned Ben was in talks to get these bulk shipped; happy for my two copies to be added to a bulk shipment.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
I will get the write-up finished today and should have my copy in about 10 days' time. I've spoken to Kim to get an idea of total including shipping quotes.

Keep us all posted Richard on what happens with this order and I guess use the members who've show interest in a copy as to the number of books to order.

look forward to seeing this :D

Ian

Richard_H

Grand Master
Just heard from Kim after reading the interview. The hardcopy was going to push the price up and they're now not going with that option as he is keen on keeping the cost down. It will be perfect binded with a twist. He is looking at a 7 volume special slip sleeve in the future to house all the volumes when done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom