Ebay postage

coomber75

Sith Lord
OK so what do I do...
Bought a graded figure off a chap on ebay he sent it out arrived at mine I was out so went back to depot I went to collect it the next day, but it had been sent back to Cambridge office as there wasn't a return address on it, let the seller know asked if he could help sent all the details proof that had gone back and wasn't in my mits, speaking to post office I can't chase as it's seller who has too... Been 2 months and nothing back...
Any ideas don't want to batter the guy as he did send it but also don't want to be 40 quid down... Can I chase as a buyer from post office?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Seems odd that it was returned to the sender so soon, normally they wait a couple of weeks. If it has a tracking number RM should be able to help however it is probably the seller that will need to do the chasing.

coomber75

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Seems odd that it was returned to the sender so soon, normally they wait a couple of weeks. If it has a tracking number RM should be able to help however it is probably the seller that will need to do the chasing.

yep was really odd but when i got there they said had gone back to first sorting office as no return address but wouldnt say why so quick :roll:

lejackal

Grand Master
If it was signed for and you have the number then you can ask for redelivery yourself via the RM website. If it wasn't sent signed for just raise a claim via eBay for no item received and if you haven't let too much time lapse you'll get your money back.

coomber75

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
If it was signed for and you have the number then you can ask for redelivery yourself via the RM website. If it wasn't sent signed for just raise a claim via eBay for no item received and if you haven't let too much time lapse you'll get your money back.

thanks mate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom